DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Which SciFi/Fantasy character are you?

Cadsuane

Quite a range of results, in large taken from Star Wars, LotR, Princess Bride, and more.

http://www.tk421.net/character/

James T. Kirk

An impassioned commander with more respect for individuals than for authority, you have a no-holds-barred approach to life and its obstacles.

I don't believe in the no-win scenario.

James is a character in the Star Trek universe.

That I got this result is funny for reasons I can't (won't) go into here.  ;D

Hmm not sure if this is a good thing...

Anakin Skywalker

Struggling for self-assurance over hidden angst, you are highly adept and full of surprises.

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Anakin Skywalker is a character in the Star Wars universe. The Star Wars Databank profiles his life story.

Elrond

A stern yet benevolent organizer who often knows best, your wits are keenly fixed on aiding efforts you deem worthy.

Now at this last we must take a hard road, a road unforseen. There lies our hope, if hope it be. To walk into peril to Mordor.

Wesley Crusher

A brilliant learner with a knack for almost everything, you choose to spend your efforts in the pursuit of travels that extend your own potential.

Maybe I am sick of following rules and regulations!

I have no idea who this guy is :P, I'm not a treky

The guy who played Wes is a pretty cool guy (Wil Wheaton). However, I think Wes is probably one of the top 5 "everyone wants this character to just DIE" characters. Like I think he's one of Sci-Fi's most wanted to die characters  :-\ I think it was because he was a misunderstood angsty teen.

Of course, I was of an age where I thought he was cute *shrug*

Yoda

A venerated sage with vast power and knowledge, you gently guide forces around you while serving as a champion of the light.

Judge me by my size, do you? And well you should not - for my ally is the Force. And a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us, and binds us. Luminescent beings are we, not this crude matter! You must feel the Force around you, everywhere.

Yoda is a is a character in the Star Wars universe. More Yoda information is available at the Star Wars Databank.

Vemy,

The main thing about Wes was that he was a genious, with all the problems growing up that that kind of talent brings with it. He wasn't gross, or obnoxious or anything like that. 

It means that you are very smart and willing to do almost anything to get what you want.  :)

aragorn.jpg

Aragorn

Putting your appointed path ahead of any inner conflicts, you make your own rules for the benefit of all.

If my life or death I can protect you, I will.

Aragorn is a character in the Middle-Earth universe.

So, does this mean I get to snog Liv Tyler?  :-*

• Community Administrator

rofl

Jean-Luc Picard

An accomplished diplomat who can virtually do no wrong, you sometimes know it is best to rely on the council of others while holding the reins.

There are some words which I have known since I was a schoolboy. "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as a wisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

Yoda I am!

A venerated sage with vast power and knowledge, you gently guide forces around you while serving as a champion of the light.

Judge me by my size, do you? And well you should not - for my ally is the Force. And a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us, and binds us. Luminescent beings are we, not this crude matter! You must feel the Force around you, everywhere.

I think Wes is probably one of the top 5 "everyone wants this character to just DIE" characters. Like I think he's one of Sci-Fi's most wanted to die characters

no, that seems about right, i gotta show it to my friends now XD

Hello highschool! /runs and hides

ROFL

Severus Snape

An enigmatic recluse with a mysterious past and even stranger loyalties, you are an intensely serious presence.

I don't expect you will really understand the beauty of the softly simmering cauldron with its shimmering fumes, the delicate power of liquids that creep through human veins, bewitching the mind, ensnaring the senses...

Obi-Wan Kenobi

With the prowess of a seasoned samurai and the wisdom of a wizard, you try to do the sort of things that root out evil.

The Force can have a strong influence on the weak-minded.

Obi-Wan is a character in the Star Wars universe.

Not surprising since his name is also Ben...

Boldly striving to overcome the darkness both in this world and within yourself, you are righteously devoted to forging your own destiny.

It's your choice, but I warn you not to underestimate my powers.

Luke is a character in the Star Wars universe. For more information, see his character entry at the Star Wars Databank.

I didnt like Luke much.. but oh well  ;D

I ended up as Elrond

A stern yet benevolent organizer who often knows best, your wits are keenly fixed on aiding efforts you deem worthy.

Now at this last we must take a hard road, a road unforseen. There lies our hope, if hope it be. To walk into peril to Mordor.

I was expecting spock, ended up with:

Yoda

Yoda is a is a character in the Star Wars universe. More Yoda information is available at the Star Wars Databank.

yoda.jpg

Galadriel

Possessing a rare combination of wisdom and humility, while serenely dominating your environment you selflessly use your powers to care for others.

Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.

Galadriel is a character in the Middle-Earth universe. You can read more about her at the Galadriel Worshippers Army.

Does this mean I can turn all day-glo to scare the willies out of Elijah Wood?

Aragorn

Putting your appointed path ahead of any inner conflicts, you make your own rules for the benefit of all.

If my life or death I can protect you, I will.

Aragorn is a character in the Middle-Earth universe. There is a description of him at TheOneRing.net.

Yes!!! I am one sexy man!!!!lol :o

He's a Dragonlance Charachter I guess...... in the books:Dragons of Autumn Twilight, Dragons of Winter Night, Dragons of Spring Dawning, Dragons of Summer Flame, all three Legends, Brothers Majere, The Companions, The Soulforge, Brothers in Arms, stories in The Magic of Krynn, Kender, Gully Dwarves, and Gnomes, Love and War, The Reign of Istar, The War of the Lance, The Second Generation

Worf

A somber tactician who keeps emotional flares in check, you bravely refuse to back down when fighting for matters of honor.

Perhaps today is a good day to die!

Worf is a character in the Star Trek universe. His biography is available at STARTREK.COM.

Hey Horn... QAPLA'!!  lolz...  Got him twice even with changing a few answers I could go different ways on... ><.

Archived