DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Everything you need to know about joining the WT Org (the split stuff)

JenniferL

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

*quickly throws his fancloak over Torrente* What, Kathana? No, no one said anything over here... I don't know what you're talking about

Heheheh....

No, or at least, not just that. There _is_ a large roleplaying contingent here at Dragonmount, and they're a great bunch of people too, but this is the "Community" side of things, where we just hang out with each other and act silly. The Org names and the actions and stuff are just fun little things that we enjoy, but you're under absolutely no obligation to RP at all if you don't feel like it - we'll enjoy talking with you about every and anything anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest K'Jar

well if footy is here then there should be no shock to see me here lol. I'm joining up to be a warder. Hey everyone. *waves*

Guest K'Jar

Hey Kara. I still havn't recieved anything about my signing up. They asked the best place to contact me and I said by PM lol. May just need to give them an email lol.

Aah well, the update day is Sunday and currently the MoN is having pc troubles, though I think she did say that she should be back up and running this coming sunday (6th May). So until you are added to the lists and given a mentor, feel free to post around, drop by the Ajahs and get to know us :D

Hello Aleita :D and welcome to the WT.

First thing to do is email the MoN (mistress of novices) with your handle and whether you want to be a novice or a algai (warder) here: http://mailto://TheDMMoNster@tiffanyfranklin.net once you've done that feel free to post around and drop by each of the Ajahs and get to know us all.

Currently the MoN is having PC trouble, her normal update day is sunday..providing her pc is up and running by then. So if you don't hear from her soon thats why. But never fear, she'll respond as soon as she is able :D

Aleita, She usually gets round to it on Sundays but she has had comp problems so feel free to pop along and intorduce yourself to everyone.

Oh and sign into the activity thread...you'll have two points in the bag already then :wink:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey, ya'll! You don't have to wait on me, go play with the Ajahs and stuff! :D I'll get your mentor here in a bit (prolly tomorrow, because I really want to go find a pillow at the moment...), but you don't need either of those things to say HI and start enjoying the place! :D Enjoy!

Actually, until we start adding people to the user group, they can only see this board.

However, you are welcome to participate here until we can add you. That will likely start tomorrow.

Archived