DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New home, new look

Welcome welcome banders to the new DM boards... I think we should kick it off right... and all you that are in here spying on us.. hop on in to a breaking in party... that's right, let's make this place look homey.

*grabs a brew and a chair.  Drinks the brew and tosses the chair across the room and watches it shatter.*

That's better!

*grabs a Brew and a table*  Well Kris, I guess we should make it look more like home.  *tosses table against wall and watches the splinters and fragments fly around*  Much better!

*Chucks the empty stein at the wall and then grabs another*

Well, it does need to be all homey and all... I am thinking we might need pictures on the wall... Oh!  and a Men of the Band Calendar!  Hrmm... I wonder who Mr. July would be...

*tosses empty bottle after Kris' stein*  Ooh!  I volunteer to take those pictures!!!!  The fun I can have.....*eh hmm*  Sorry...started thinking about the calendar...

*grabs another brew*  I'm ok now...

Walks in and kicks a can across the room ... "Thats mo bettah.... Be lahkin that i does..  Whips up a row of Pirate Specials on the makeshift bar .. Good thing somebody left OJ .... and that I have my hardly ever empty Beat Up Ol Rum Flask..

I think a lot of us haven't made it over here yet. The announcement of the new link on General wasn't exactly helpful when half of the Orgs never go near that board. I'll post it at the off site.

*walks in and kicks over a chair, take another, sits and grabs a brew*...I'm gonna need this just see the posts on here...well maybe a few

*throws empty jug at the same wall and takes another*...So need any help with the phot shoot Brid ;)

*plops seven guinnies down infront of Kara*

Will that do?

Hmmm.. New place!  Looks nice!  I think I'll stay.

*sets up camp*

*throws clothes on all over the place*

*adds a mysterious odour to the garbage can*

*programs all his favourite channels to the remote control*

*eats all the chocolate from the Neapolitan ice cream*

There we go, now it feels like home. :p

We definately nedd some victi.....hunks for it Brid ;)

And looks like we have out first...hey there Kellen...Do you know with your looks you could go far

*hold Kellen's chin in her hand and moves it from side to side*...hmmm definately potential

What do you think Brid....November or maybe a summer month on a mototbike ;D

Archived