DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Slinky-slank mafia

Sooh

Just now, Leelou said:

Default as town, I don’t have the mental capacity/energy to fully read you lol 

This is fair....lolololol

I remember we didn't hit it off well when we first met/started playing but my stupidity is just so loveable that now you love me right?..!!!#   lolololol

1 minute ago, Zander? said:

This is fair....lolololol

I remember we didn't hit it off well when we first met/started playing but my stupidity is just so loveable that now you love me right?..!!!#   lolololol

Obvi ❤️

12 hours ago, Zander? said:

Stupid Internet/Phones were out for millions of us Canadians for like almost 24hours yesterday.....BUT DO NOT FEAR FOR I AM TOWN ABD I SM HERE!!!!!!!!!

Right whoever fixed Canada's internet needs to be fired for doing it to early and allowing Zander in the game....

9 hours ago, Darthe said:

Hmm reconsidering here, have we discussed lunching dice before he gets back?  It’s never “bad” per se

But its never good either.

9 hours ago, Clovdyx said:

Speaking only for myself, but I would never support lynching Dice while he is not currently in the thread.

Victoria justice werewolf GIF - Find on GIFER

image.png.3666f377dca28d26caba508ced595f98.png

9 hours ago, SinisterDeath said:

Uhuh sure.

Like you didn't go into Canada's Internet Main Frame and torch the place just so you could create a plausible alibi for coming to the party 16 hours late! Can you prove you weren't torching Canada's internet to the ground? 

The other possibility is that Zander has been replaced by an alien infiltrator when Canada got taken out over night by the Alien Invasion no one knows about. 

Those are clearly the only two possible things that happened! 

Anyone who has read sci fi knows Aliens are always highly intelligent and logical.

Therefore, if they pretended to be Zander, their brains would literally melt as he is the absolute antithesis to them.

2 minutes ago, dicetosser1 said:

Right whoever fixed Canada's internet needs to be fired for doing it to early and allowing Zander in the game....

But its never good either.

image.png.3666f377dca28d26caba508ced595f98.png

Anyone who has read sci fi knows Aliens are always highly intelligent and logical.

Therefore, if they pretended to be Zander, their brains would literally melt as he is the absolute antithesis to them.

HEY I IZ SMRT!!!!!!!!

Just now, dicetosser1 said:

Your Canadian, Clov Should always be suspected and Cory turned up so you can continue your heroworship as per scheduled planning.

That do you Zander?

Im catching up

Ok I'll wait till you catch up then you can answer my question bro

I'll worship me hero in the mean time lolololol

Just now, Cory Caboose said:

pancakes are superior to waffles though both are fine

True dat.

But reads for Zander?!?!?!?!   I'll stop peeing on the carpet when u get too excited  if you give Zandwr super spicy CorkyGOAT reqd!!!!!