DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Behold!

I saw a Peep rider upon a Peep horse.

peeps.jpg

1. And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.

2. And I saw, and behold a pink horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth snuggling, and to snuggle.

3. And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.

4. And there went out another horse that was lavender: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take naughtiness from the earth, and that they should love one another: and there was given unto him a great teddy bear.

5. And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and saw a blue horse; and he that sat on him had a bunny rabbit in his hand.

6. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

7. And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.

8. And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Mr. Snugglebottoms the Third, and fluffiness followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to snuggle with the bunny, and with love, and with fluffy cotton balls, and with the beasts of the earth.

I hope you don't mind . . . I just HAD to share this with a couple of my horse boards! We have a thing about peeps - and some horses absolutely LOVE them, too. :lol:

OMFG! JOE POSTED ON DM!!

And yes, I am insane. My spring break starts at EXACTLY 4PM on Friday. We will all be very lucky if I get there without throwing a student out the window.

*laughs and high-5's Kath*

Amen, sister! Here's hoping 4 PM EDST on Friday afternoon comes REALLY fast! Otherwise, I won't have a job... :shock:

...everyone in the country will know my name, though... *laughs*

Guest Karana Majin

I had another bench clearing brawl in my 4th block class yesterday that ended with blood all over the floor in the back of my classroom. It was 2:13! Why the HELL couldn't they have waited two more minutes and taken it out to the parking lot where the administrators were??

My Spring Break starts at 2:50 this Friday. I may not make it. I _know_ some kids from my 4th block class won't make it. (I have about 6 suspended right now...)

Yeah, I already had my spring break... :?

We take it at different times obviously

And I'll make sure to watch the news extra closely for stories of students suddenly being 'removed' from the class room

*hugs Charis*

Hope you have a good one

Archived