• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

What about Darthe and Dumbo?

NotBobs mention stems from our back n forth over tge last couple games where as Town D1 locks me as Scum both games and never bothered to reevaluate me...I was obv Town by D2 both games.   Bit of tongue and cheek so to speak...lol

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Me thinks it is. Don’t like the tone of it. Never a big fan of the “ if I was scum thing.”  It sets a false narrative. If this, if that talk.. WIFOM if you will. 

im finding it funny that ure  dont lije the tone to me of all people ?

the next bit is fair enuff . thats a reason i can buy from you.  Your voting a townie but at least you have a reasonable reason. your just wrong is all

8 hours ago, Krakalakachkn said:

VOTE COUNT

LaDice(2): Illian, Crusher

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline is in 7 hours and 40 minutes.

did DL pass?? I didn't even realize it was so soon. Was looking for the vc and just noticed ?

I presume since he hasnt posted maybe not depends how strickt he is

but if u all just focused on just taking a blindfold on spin in circle point to some random person and vote..deadlines wouldnt pass

Also the vote is 

LaDice : 2

notbob: 1

now get voting the lot of u so we can get to nite..someone can die we can wake up and start seeing what intell we get out of it..srsly this game is going so slow ?

1 hour ago, dicetosser1 said:

im finding it funny that ure  dont lije the tone to me of all people ?

the next bit is fair enuff . thats a reason i can buy from you.  Your voting a townie but at least you have a reasonable reason. your just wrong is all

I like you as a person though 

6 hours ago, Liitha said:

also there is a distinct lack of which rolles suposedly in this game so who know if the bad guys are vamps, mafia, wolves...if there vigialantes and so on, vigialantes are sort of independant of the organized bad guys, there might be healers or angels or whatnot that can save people...

and then was the rolle that i dont recall what was called that could block an action a nite...because all those rolles cary out their action at night 

and detective and gah yeah it all depends on the game, on this i am just winging it because the games i played in the past it was given a list of which rolles was in the game so we didnt go in completely blind for what to look for ?  it makes sence as they played it for years to increase dificulty level though by not sharing said info

so we do be looking for the mafia, the vigialante while anoying if there is any is generally considered to be on our side...and is trying to take out mafia at night but you never know they are somewhat a loose cannon so depends on player playing it

so looking for someone doing a woopsie where they migth have exposed their role so can lynch mafia

is a good idea, but not foolproof as some just always try to stay unpredictable by being all over the place to counteract that posibility...so it can get sort of messy *nodnods* 

Hi. Im Crusher. We have never played together and these are some pretty peculiar post,  Is this just to generate some sort of dialogue in the thread, because honestly it comes off as just posting to post kind of stuff. Not sure how you play so not jumping to conclusions but kind of caught my attention. 

*points to lavlav* no one was trying to be actuall helpfull so tried to scramble what lil memories i got from eons ago to give her some clues to whats going on...as a more recent player who probably played a lot more you could probably add tons to that...so have a blast and go at it

1 hour ago, Liitha said:

*points to lavlav* no one was trying to be actuall helpfull so tried to scramble what lil memories i got from eons ago to give her some clues to whats going on...as a more recent player who probably played a lot more you could probably add tons to that...so have a blast and go at it

Ok. That’s cool just wondering. Thanks 

5 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

I've liked IT's vote less. It was a throw away vote to "get things going". He didn't really address anything irt dula or what dice had to say about it. It was the first vote on their slot when they were being the main topic in the thread. And I've also wondered why he specifically voted them to that end. ie that kind of vote could have easily been made on the inactives too, so I'd love for him to explain why he thought that voting that slot specifically would get the game going. 

She was the one everyone seemed to want information on, so I voted her to try and get some game related discussion going.