DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dragonmount 4.0 Mafia Game Thread [mafia win]

Krakalakachkn

Yes.. thanks to lii and illian for managing to drag their brains out of oldie lala land, seeing things from newbie perspective! *throw cookies at them* 

(Nyn, sorry but it's actually reasons to my madness, (heeeelp meeeee!) and also y'all basically left me with lii as a reference, posting willy nilly..*cutting up blame cake and handing out pieces*)  working on "love letter" to krak about it: how to hook, line and sink newbies 101.. ? 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Cory Caboose said:

I used my JonesVision last night to try to get a bearing on the game and i dreamed of an elephant who transformed into wolf so take that vision as you will

elephant... is tiny...dont have big ears i think, do not have the best memory...yeah no not me then...goood thing that cause the last thing i need is dual personality disorder ? my brain is eclectic enough as it is

18 minutes ago, Cory Caboose said:

Liitha could be a wolf but i like their posts so im fine letting them by d1 XD

200.webp?cid=790b7611f5c5160f639dc1812ce

2 hours ago, Cory Caboose said:

Well here's to hoping you find a way to go back to being easy ❤️

(Zander seems fine so far, would get him light v atp)

What do you think of Crush so far?

6 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Haven't seen anything from Crush that bothers me so far. His approach irt dice makes sense. I think he might be wrong because I know from experience that when dice makes zero sense to me he's more likely rand to be town but I don't mind Crusher nudging him for it.

I've liked IT's vote less. It was a throw away vote to "get things going". He didn't really address anything irt dula or what dice had to say about it. It was the first vote on their slot when they were being the main topic in the thread. And I've also wondered why he specifically voted them to that end. ie that kind of vote could have easily been made on the inactives too, so I'd love for him to explain why he thought that voting that slot specifically would get the game going. 

Zander you're null so far. I haven't seen anything that you couldn't do as either alignment.