Dragonmount 4.0 Mafia Game Thread [mafia win]

Krakalakachkn

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whatever do y'all mean? *twisting hair with finger* I always answers every little question I get around town, but it be sometimes hard to understand, when people not being specific.. *nods* and also I don't worry my pweeetty little head about politics and town issues, that be why I have strong, handsome knight in shining armor for *patting other head* I'm just here to be arm candy after all..let's  go have a..chat, in the car "hunbun". *smiles sweetly at dice, and waves at everyone  else.* bye y'all see you later.. 

Also there always very little to go on for the first couple of days which means its mostly giberish so not much to explai other then

We lynch a random player without reason in general and hopefully get some intell to help us start actually playing and figure out who the mafia is so we can start lynching the actuall bad guys

also there is a distinct lack of which rolles suposedly in this game so who know if the bad guys are vamps, mafia, wolves...if there vigialantes and so on, vigialantes are sort of independant of the organized bad guys, there might be healers or angels or whatnot that can save people...

and then was the rolle that i dont recall what was called that could block an action a nite...because all those rolles cary out their action at night 

and detective and gah yeah it all depends on the game, on this i am just winging it because the games i played in the past it was given a list of which rolles was in the game so we didnt go in completely blind for what to look for ?  it makes sence as they played it for years to increase dificulty level though by not sharing said info

so we do be looking for the mafia, the vigialante while anoying if there is any is generally considered to be on our side...and is trying to take out mafia at night but you never know they are somewhat a loose cannon so depends on player playing it

so looking for someone doing a woopsie where they migth have exposed their role so can lynch mafia

is a good idea, but not foolproof as some just always try to stay unpredictable by being all over the place to counteract that posibility...so it can get sort of messy *nodnods* 

That actually helps a lot...I was sent pages of pages of an old game, everyone clearly inside joking (some I got, some you clearly needed a little more info to get fully..sigh) and I didn't have the time to read it all but yeah I did not get anything constructive from that...

10 hours ago, dicetosser1 said:

because i havent been fussed about it. im not a wolf so its not like im tipping my hand or something. because having someone jump on it could be a good way to start things/get a line on that person maybe

and im still trying to get my head around lav myself.  and the fact that the game has been slow to start has made it a little harder to explain stuff cause i have nothing to point at as an example

Look. Lets agree that you don't have control over what she posts, especially since you guys are on different time zones and she could have easily have posted those things when you weren't around. I also don't know what kind of dynamics you guys have nor do I know dula as a player (or on a personal level really). 

But her posting those pics and gifs is not telling in any way shape or form. If she keeps this approach into the game though? different story. You and I know both know I love the silly start phase but it comes to an end eventually. And then it's a matter of who's pushing to solve and who's doing nothing.

I've said what I had to say about it. So lets leave it at that.

7 hours ago, Cory Caboose said:

Nyn looks villagery, let's all just sheep her today ezpz

This post kinda makes me uneasy.

What do you make of Zander so fa? Any hot takes in general?

7 hours ago, Zanatron said:

Yep

And the feeling just got worse lol

Since when are you so quick to give me a town lean? or was it prompted by Cory's post?

Any other leans so far?

Just now, Nynaeve said:

Look. Lets agree that you don't have control over what she posts, especially since you guys are on different time zones and she could have easily have posted those things when you weren't around. I also don't know what kind of dynamics you guys have nor do I know dula as a player (or on a personal level really). 

But her posting those pics and gifs is not telling in any way shape or form. If she keeps this approach into the game though? different story. You and I know both know I love the silly start phase but it comes to an end eventually. And then it's a matter of who's pushing to solve and who's doing nothing.

I've said what I had to say about it. So lets leave it at that.

This post kinda makes me uneasy.

What do you make of Zander so fa? Any hot takes in general?

And the feeling just got worse lol

Since when are you so quick to give me a town lean? or was it prompted by Cory's post?

Any other leans so far?

Since i feel like youre being Villagery.

You Town 

Dilav Scum

ZanderGOAT

2 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

@Nynaeve

Thoughts on Crush and IT thus far?

@Cory Caboose

Thoughts on Dice?

Both of you, read on me thus far?

Haven't seen anything from Crush that bothers me so far. His approach irt dice makes sense. I think he might be wrong because I know from experience that when dice makes zero sense to me he's more likely rand to be town but I don't mind Crusher nudging him for it.

I've liked IT's vote less. It was a throw away vote to "get things going". He didn't really address anything irt dula or what dice had to say about it. It was the first vote on their slot when they were being the main topic in the thread. And I've also wondered why he specifically voted them to that end. ie that kind of vote could have easily been made on the inactives too, so I'd love for him to explain why he thought that voting that slot specifically would get the game going. 

Zander you're null so far. I haven't seen anything that you couldn't do as either alignment.