DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Summer/Fall 2019 Roll-Call

Jagen Sedai

Hello all! Please post below if you’re active~ we want to see who’s around to maximize RP opportunities!

Also, thank you @Taymist for moving the threads where needed!

Edit: Oops I totally meant to put this on the Main WT OOC board. 

Edited by Jagen Sedai

Yes, I've been lurking quietly. I'm glad you also moved the Ajah Information threads to a place I could edit them when I find more information! ? I'm going to update them all with a newer date just so people know they're still accurate today.

Though I am confused, are the Ajah individual boards no longer going to be a thing? ? Or am I as a user just seeing all the threads of whatever Ajahs I am part of?

Edited by Jagen Sedai

There won't be individual Ajah boards. That was part of the overall reduction in board numbers. There's not really any need for them based on thread numbers and general activity levels. Not like there was anything secret on any of them.

Each Ajah has its information thread, thanks to you, and individual Ajah threads can just be colour tagged to avoid confusion. Maybe a closed or open tag could be added to let other Sisters know whether they're welcome to post or not. For instance if it's an official Red thread, such as RP reporting, you might want to mark it closed.

Ah, I see. I like the idea of marking the threads with the Ajah colors so threads are easily found. I am however having trouble back-tracking from this board to the other RP boards... there doesn't seem to be a board tree that leads to the other RP boards, and nor does the main RP board section seem to lead to this forum... or am I missing something? Looking above it almost looks like the WT Club (the Org?) leads here instead of the RP Club.

Edited by Jagen Sedai

All boards within the main WoT RP Club are public, to everyone who's a DM member. So we also have 3 private Clubs, one for each of the RP Sections; Tar Valon, Freelanders and The Alliance. Each of those contains its own private board/s.

Each Club is standalone but you can link between them. If you link on the main Club to a thread on one of the 3 private Clubs, only people in the private Club can see it. Links in all the pinned threads on all boards should be working correctly, I've spent the last 2 weeks going through them and updating as best I can.

I'm not sure what you mean by looking above. When I look at the top of here, it's the Tar Valon Section's Club with our WT private boards listed under it. This whole Club is RP, there's no mention of the Org. They have their own Club which you have to access from the main Club index page. But yes, it does mean if you want to go and read the public Club boards, you also have to access it from the index page. I've simply bookmarked the main board in each Club so I don't have to do that.

The Club/board layout is described and listed in the public Club stickies.

Sorry for the confusion @Taymist. Regarding our "Tar Valon Club", what I meant is, if I go to the DM Clubs page, where all clubs are listed, there is the White Tower (Community/Social side), as well as "WoT RP" Club... the issue is that *our* Tar Valon is not listed under the WoT RP, so it seems very confusing. It cannot be found under the WoT RP section at all, only under the main page.

I was hoping to propose we move it under the WoT RP section, since it is not obvious that "Tar Valon" is for the RP side of DM. ?

Ah I see what you mean. :smile: We can't move it. Don't have any control over that.

The Tar Valon Club is only visible to those RP'ers who are members of it because it's private. So WT Social members won't even know it exists. Individual Clubs can't be "connected" or "listed under" other Clubs. Private and Public Clubs can't be mixed, they're either/or. Hence why we have 3 separate Clubs for the private boards. 

The Clubs on the main DM Clubs page are listed by number of members in each one from what I can tell. It seems to be the default setting in the software. The private Clubs obviously have fewer members so they tend to be towards the bottom of the page.

Edited To Add: I've stuck an (RP) on the end of the name of each of the private boards. Hope that helps.

Oh and yes, I wasn't randomly posting, I am present and accounted for. My Accepted, Kiyissalle, needs to RP her Oaths/Weaves. I've done my Accepted Quiz so that should be me at full Sister. She'll be a Blue.

• Arie locked this topic