DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What have you been up to?

Panchi

On 16/9/2018 at 11:10 PM, Illian Tear said:

School.

Are we getting young blood again?

Wow, that makes me sound old.

By school do you mean middle school, high school or college? (We have had people from all in past). And how do you like school?

On 18/9/2018 at 7:45 AM, LedZepMan said:

Work. Building a house on my moms property. More work. Sleep sometimes 

Building a house seems a lot of work. Sleep sounds nice. Sleep is great.

• 2 weeks later...

I work, work, work and work a little more. And when I don´t work I try to sleep. :sad:

I´m reading WoT to my bf and that is fun. I get to re-read it and share the experience with someone who reads it for the first time. I have already read the first eight books (I think)  to my daughter before. It has become a family project. :smile:

Yo, gratz Talm!! :o

On 9/27/2018 at 6:01 PM, Songstress said:

I have been up to... nothing productive, as usual.  I just finished another Wheel of Time reread, and launched directly into rereading Brent Weeks' Lightbringer series.

Read that recently! Tis pretty hype

I am currently working as a Christian missionary!

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats Talmanes!

It's been a busy year for us here. _wolfbrother_ and I had a baby back in April. He's now 6 and half months old and he's currently teething, which means he's screaming pretty much nonstop. I've been having horrible headaches the last few days because of it. When he isn't screaming, he's absolutely adorable and a very happy kid. He was a very easy child for the first 3 months and by that, I mean he slept through the night. Since we got back from Ireland, back in August, he been up every few hours at night but thankfully, I can get him to go back to sleep easily