DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

August Roll Call (2018)

Ryrin

WIKsHHD.jpg?1

Is anyone sorry that the summer will end?

Please name one thing you are looking forward to do in the Fall.

Please post only once and drag your friends in here to join us!

Edited by Ryrin

I am sorry that summer vacation is over and I didn't get 'all' my projects done before going back to work, but I did get a lot done. :smile: I won't miss the heat, but we will have the heat until October, so I don't get to miss it for a while. 

In the Fall I am looking forward to being able to go outside and have pleasant weather. Also our fall SCA events! 

• Club Leader

Summer is nowhere near over in Arizona. By the time it is, I'm not sorry to see it go. Right now, I'm still okay with it. 

Fall is still pretty hot here, but I am looking forward to Halloween. I like the feeling in the air spiritually around that time of year. It's November I most look forward to weather-wise. That's when it begins to cool down and becomes boot weather. I do love me some boots!

I won't miss summer at all. The temps have been 110F+ lately. I am looking forward to it being below 100F. My favorite time is December when you might need a jacket at night. It never seems to get cold enough for sweaters. At least for me. 

I am looking forward to all the family gatherings from November on. We tend not to get together from Mother's Day until Thanksgiving. 

I am also looking forward to fire season ending so we can slow down some with our business. It is more profitable, but we really are too busy. 

I'm not going to miss summer either. The california heat is hellllllllllll too. 

I'm looking forward to the joy of.... FREEDOM! Kids are back in school and i just may get some actual... time do get *cough* done around the house without it getting messed up 5 minutes later... 5 Days a week.

I'm weeping it can't come fast enough.. >.> 

As for that, i'm looking forward to Christmas. It will be the first trip to visit with my family since christmas 2016...