• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a lynch!

Clov (2): Dice, Lessa, 

Ironeyes (1): Hallia, 

Lessa (3): Ironeyes, Clov, Kat, 

Not voting (1): Zander, 

Please standby for flip!

The whole day Hogwarts had been buzzing with the news of Myrtle's disappearance, she wouldn't even come out when they made Harry go take a bath in the 2nd floor girls' bathroom, and the owlery was making such a ruckus that it interrupted all the lessons before lunch! It wasn't until Professor Dumbledore made his way up there himself the owls would even let anyone inside to find Hedwig. 

Rumors circulated the school and accusations were flung in all different directions. Soon it came to a clash though, right before curfew hours. Oliver Wood had been putting in some extra practice time for his quidditch, and was just about ready to get off his broom when a gaggle of students came rushing towards him on their broomsticks. They pointed fingers, accused him of foul play, even though he swore he hadn't cheated during last week's match against Hufflepuff. 

He tried to outrun them, but his broomstick couldn't move fast enough to compete. Eventually the mob got their way. He crashed into the center goal post and fell to the ground.

Lessa was lynched. She was

Oliver Wood, Mafia Goon.

mmxlhbgykzpg0ys2lo1y 

bla_1533330000.png 

There's no way in heck she tips the balance toward her partner by voting when she did, when it would be just as easy to a) not vote until the last second, to see if the lynch swung toward Chris or b) jump on me, who she was already sussing, to give Lessa a 2/3 chance of not being the lynch. 

This is all in reference to this post: 

1 hour ago, Katiora said:

BLEH I have completely ran out of time. Honestly right now I still don't know... From the little I've re-read Marsh and Lessa have both pinged me on a simply tone level... And the only other thing we have to go on is the lynch yesterday and the kill last night. Clov I'm still unsure about but Still not ready to vote him. Dice I actually think is town. More gut read than anything else but I do. Hallia I don't have a clue about. Zander I really want to believe is town. But honestly I keep having second thoughts about him. Makes me sad lol. But right now i'm just holding that as tinfoiling. So really that leaves me with Marsh and Lessa. I didn't love Marsh's vote yesterday but could understand it. I really haven't loved Lessa this game though. She just seems... idk... I just don't know. Something has me pinged on her. I really wanted to vote her yesterday but everyone seemed zoned in on Tress and I didn't have a reason and really don't have one today either that I can post. but I'm gonna vote her anyway. Between her and Marsh right now I would rather vote her. 

Vote: Lessa

7 minutes ago, dicetosser1 said:

awesome.

i kinda lold at oliver wood being scum   im sure Harry thought him scum during training sessions lol

The characters are probably disassociated with our alignments. Saves Sooh the trouble of balancing for the possibility of character reveals. HP being such a well-known franchise, even fake claims wouldn't necessarily prevent us from getting an unfair edge that way. 

2 minutes ago, Clovdyx said:

Hey you. <3

hey

and yes that looks good for you. but im a paranoid bugger.

saying that   if its you me and another for F3 guess where I vote?

ure on the shelf for me as of now  kats clear irons pretty clear but has a question mark on him. leaves halli and zander.

halli just doesnt seem right tho.

I just handjammed an ISO on/for Lessa.  I didn't really get anything that I didn't already know, other than the fact she basically said nothing whatsoever about Hallia and I didn't see Hallia discuss her.  Lessa was pretty pro-Kat and said that she thought Kat was town/I was mafia for my push on her (that literally never happened).

If Hallia's not her teammate, I might re-evaluate Zander.  He did a really good job of questioning her and discussing her in a way that makes me think he genuinely was just trying to figure her out, but I'm not nearly as confident as I am on Iron/Kat.  If Kat made that big post just before bussing - not to mention the giant WOT to Verb, an hour before he died - I'm fine letting her get a pass on D3.  Iron's point about her being the tiebreaker is good, as well.

Hey guys great job!!!

Sorry I wasn't around complete sh*tshow at work the transmittor software got some sort of jolt surge and we lost all our precorded tracks including th3 next 5 days worth of  our shell scheduling. 

Im fing tired and stresses out.  

I just pretty much skipped to the reveal tho i have a few  thoughts Ill go through it all tomorrow after i eat and try to get a good night's sleep.  Im off for the next few days...(hopefully the extra 5 hours or so I put in today will be good enough...FML