DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

On 3/14/2020 at 4:36 PM, LilyElizabeth said:

My next class starts Monday, but I can get a jump start this weekend if I want. It's called Sensation and Perception and sounds really boring. At least there is no research paper this time. I don't have time for one of those right now. I'm moving in 10 days and still have a lot to pack. 

Sounds potentially interesting i'd say, but then a subject title is not much to go on..who teach and curriculums has a lot to say

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I survived it. Got a B, too. It was amazingly boring. I'm going to get with my Academic Advisors and find out what I still need for my degree. It's getting close. 8 more classes, I think. 

21 hours ago, LilyElizabeth said:

I survived it. Got a B, too. It was amazingly boring. I'm going to get with my Academic Advisors and find out what I still need for my degree. It's getting close. 8 more classes, I think. 

It’s hard to focus on mind numbing material. 

Congrats on the B.

• 3 weeks later...

Good going..almost there as you say hopefully the rest will be more entertaining

I met with my academic advisor and I only have 31 credits to graduate - 27 if I can get the syllabus from my Astronomy class I took at community college. They need to see that it was a lab science. Going part time, that's five semesters. Almost there!