DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lily's Uni journey

LilyElizabeth

On 3/14/2020 at 4:36 PM, LilyElizabeth said:

My next class starts Monday, but I can get a jump start this weekend if I want. It's called Sensation and Perception and sounds really boring. At least there is no research paper this time. I don't have time for one of those right now. I'm moving in 10 days and still have a lot to pack. 

Sounds potentially interesting i'd say, but then a subject title is not much to go on..who teach and curriculums has a lot to say

• 1 month later...
21 hours ago, LilyElizabeth said:

I survived it. Got a B, too. It was amazingly boring. I'm going to get with my Academic Advisors and find out what I still need for my degree. It's getting close. 8 more classes, I think. 

It’s hard to focus on mind numbing material. 

Congrats on the B.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Club Leader

I met with my academic advisor and I only have 31 credits to graduate - 27 if I can get the syllabus from my Astronomy class I took at community college. They need to see that it was a lab science. Going part time, that's five semesters. Almost there!

• 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Club Leader

I haven't posted here in a while. 

I am nearly finished with my Social Psychology class (one more week! Yay!) After that I have one more year till I graduate. I'm excited but not excited about having to pay my student loans back, considering I'm not planning to get a higher paying job. I love what I do!

• 1 year later...
  • Club Leader

It does to me!

I have finally made a decision about grad school. Once my daughter is handling three boys on her own (with her husband, of course, but he works long hours), I will go for one semester. If I handle it, I will keep going. If it's too much, I will drop out after the one semester. I have been concerned how I will handle going to school full-time and working full-time. The only way to know is to try it. 

• 8 months later...