DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lily's Uni journey

LilyElizabeth

On 3/14/2020 at 4:36 PM, LilyElizabeth said:

My next class starts Monday, but I can get a jump start this weekend if I want. It's called Sensation and Perception and sounds really boring. At least there is no research paper this time. I don't have time for one of those right now. I'm moving in 10 days and still have a lot to pack. 

Sounds potentially interesting i'd say, but then a subject title is not much to go on..who teach and curriculums has a lot to say

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I survived it. Got a B, too. It was amazingly boring. I'm going to get with my Academic Advisors and find out what I still need for my degree. It's getting close. 8 more classes, I think. 

21 hours ago, LilyElizabeth said:

I survived it. Got a B, too. It was amazingly boring. I'm going to get with my Academic Advisors and find out what I still need for my degree. It's getting close. 8 more classes, I think. 

It’s hard to focus on mind numbing material. 

Congrats on the B.

• 3 weeks later...

Good going..almost there as you say hopefully the rest will be more entertaining

I met with my academic advisor and I only have 31 credits to graduate - 27 if I can get the syllabus from my Astronomy class I took at community college. They need to see that it was a lab science. Going part time, that's five semesters. Almost there!

good going, hope you can get the papers of your other class

Thanks, DJ. I'll be glad when it's over, except then I'll have student loans to pay off. 

• 11 months later...

It's been a while since I posted on here. I'm down to 7 classes to go. My graduation date is December of 2022. I can't wait, although I am considering grad school at this point. We'll see. 

Congrats. I actually just graduated High School, so I'll be on the same path soon.