A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Harry Potter Week - Dumbledore's Army Mafia Game Thread [GAME OVER-MAFIA WINS]

Adella

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vote: Daruya

Getting vote in before deadline. Spotty internet here. Sorry.

Why please?

Um...yes, why please? 

I understand you are new but Day 1 was a vote before deadline on Darthe and now this?

Still don't feel certain about anyone being acumen just yet. There may be those trying to over complicate or even provide too much insight into their decisions.

Ugh! I hate to jump on a band wagon, but as I may not be able to get on thread again before deadline, I'm going to vote now.

Vote: Darthe [\b]

Justification? Well, what others have said. Incriminating and questioning. Can't pull up quotes right now, but since I can't reasonably vote for anyone else, I'll go with Darthe.

Hopefully, after Day 1, things might become clearer.

Oh yeah...I remember now. Incriminating and questioning. 

@Turin - I chose Ben because I thought, and still do, that Dar is a townie. I found he was being much too pushy trying to get her lynched. I sent in the action on my break about 5 hours before the deadline, but without looking at the thread beforehand which was my mistake. I didn't get caught up on the thread until after deadline.

@Rhea - how was it opportunistic? I thought it odd that he hadn't replied as to why he liked the Dar vote, until later on that I didn't see until after deadline. As for experience in mafia, it has been years since I last played because I only just came back to DM a few months ago. I voted you because I found it odd that yoy missed Dar'Jen's comment, that she made before your post saying that you found me and Charis guilty. As I understand missing posts because of skimming I will [red]Unvote [/red].

Daruya - If you end up flipping town, I'll be looking towards LZM as a potential candidate for the next lynch.

And by the same token, if you flip maf I'll most likely be voting Turin tomorrow.

I don't know for sure whether you're scum or not, but I feel that your lynch should provide enough information to be worth the risk.

your saying you wanna lynch for information?

i never like that phrase. Either you think someone is town or not.don't try to lynch townies.

Daruya - If you end up flipping town, I'll be looking towards LZM as a potential candidate for the next lynch.

And by the same token, if you flip maf I'll most likely be voting Turin tomorrow.

I don't know for sure whether you're scum or not, but I feel that your lynch should provide enough information to be worth the risk.

i never like that phrase. Either you think someone is town or not.don't try to lynch townies.

I'm not a big fan of that either.

And then you both switch to Ed who is obviously not here? 

But in your post you said Dar said dice claimed Seamus. That was a misrep.

The whole thing you are bringing up about the death eaters is deflection. (It was also something I mentioned in my post regarding this event)

You are changing your arguments because the facts are not in your favour.

[unvote]

[V] Led [/v]

Maybe you should just start posting funny cat pictures.

Still willing to consider voting Elgee or Ed. Anyone else I will need to see a good case.

Ya see where I agreed with you on the fact she didn't say that he was Seamus right? I (I'll give you a point for that) was me agreeing she didn't say Seamus.

As for deflecting, I brought the point up, I conceded you were right. If that is deflecting, than I'm a one eyed billy goat and you have the hubris of King Joffrey.

I know you are a smart fella Turin. It's why you are so hard to pin down as scum.

I've noticed you post disparaging things ( cat comment) when you feel you are in a safe spot. You did this to me last game we played. No im not complaining, my skin is tougher than that. But your smugness is stifling and a tell.

You. Are. Scum

Was I town that game? I think I was. I am very flip in the game and am not above a bit of taunting I admit. But it isn't alignment indicative.

I am not sure how you think you can decide I am mafia for exhibiting a behavior I exude as town.

I noticed in post below this one you keep pounding away that I am hard defending Dar. You are wrong that I would only hard defend someone with a mod confirmation. I have hard defended a few people in my day as town without having mod confirmation on them. Sometimes you just gotta trust your read.

Charis, Dar did reveal her character. She says she is Dean Thomas.

thanks for the reminder! 

Charis, who besides ed are you willing to vote?

ugh, Turin, I don't know. I could potentially vote for Lessa. Or, TBH, you, but I don't really feel like Daruya is mafia. And you know what, Rhea is right, could go Devil. 

Vote: Daruya

Getting vote in before deadline. Spotty internet here. Sorry.

Why please?

Um...yes, why please? 

I understand you are new but Day 1 was a vote before deadline on Darthe and now this?

yeah, this is sketchy. 

so to simplify, if we wanted to gang up on someone, I would be willing to vote for Devil, because he is willing to sacrifice someone I don't find scummy just for information. Ed, because he just can't be bothered to post and it's annoying. Lessa, thin reasonings for her votes. Or Dar'Jen, although I like that least, because I can't tell if she's being scummy or is just too new to know that she reads that way. 

Sorry, not willing to go for LZM tonight. 

Of the 2 main votes (both had 2 votes when I saw and working on my post) I think Dar is town, therefore I voted Ed. Isn't the goal to find mafia and lynch them?

Of the 2 main votes (both had 2 votes when I saw and working on my post) I think Dar is town, therefore I voted Ed. Isn't the goal to find mafia and lynch them?

Yes it is...but I'm not sure lynching just for inactivity is right etiher.