DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Twilight Saga: New Moon Mafia Game-Over, Vampire Team Volturi Win and Naeann

Minuet

Oh yes... and the Voluturi.  They are the vampire royalty.  "The closest thing vampires have to law".  Edward goes to them to ask them to kill him when he thinks Bella died. (DUMBEST PART OF THE MOVIE- She flys to Italy to rescue him just in time and says I'm sorry, you wont ever see me again I'll let you go.. I just didn't want you to die because you thought I was dead... UH Hello?  Why the hell would he kill himself if he didn't care about you?  Dumb chick!)

-End Rant-

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh and i forgot to mention the Sparkly issue.  honestly lily, the easiest way to check for vamps around here would be to put them in direct sunlight.  

*looks for sky lights and sees none*  well crap

in this series, the vamps have very hard diamond like skin.  when they expose themselves to direct sunlight they "sparkle" as iff a million diamonds reflecting light.

as for the Voltari, they are basically the Mafia of the vamp world.  they live in italy and make sure vamps keep the order and not expose the entire race to the humans.  not a good people to get on the bad side of ;)  some of the voltari detest the Cullens for the vegan life style, while others are perplexed and amused by it.

there are also rouge, or nomad vamps, that either travel alone or in small groups of 3 or less.  not many vamps are able to live in a large family group, which makes the Cullens another oddity in the vamp world.

as for the wolfies :)  their not your average were wolfs.  those do exist, but the pack that is featured in this book is an old family thing.  they can transform at will, are very warm to the touch, have ravenous appities, age slowly, and their wolf forms look just like wolves only 2x's bigger.

also, you have to watch out when you get them mad, they tend to transform when irritated

Would it help me to suffer through the first movie? Wolfie's got it on DVD around here somewhere. I remember buying it, anyway....

only if you want to.  books are better though ;)  i think Min said you don't really need to knwo the story to play the game though. 

I think you all summarized it enough for her and anyone else who doesn't know the story.

Don't forget the other Volturi powers. Marcus sees relationships which he sees a strong one with Bella and Edward and Aro can touch you and know every thought you have ever had. However, that isn't really relevant to the game.

Team Lautner here!!!!!

OMG. I was away for ONE night... and 5 pages. FIVE! How did that happen!?!? *shakes head*

Anyway, I'm here. Read a little of the books. Me is no likey. Mostly because there's this desperation of trying to make Vampires different from everyone else. I like my Vampires fearing crosses and exploding into flames in the sun, thank you. And not turning into fairy twinkle lights.

Anyway... HI HI!. My third Mafia games. Boy, am I growing up or what?

Question, Miss Mod Person God Human Thing, you say you'll kill off one of the non voters if there isn't a majority... what if everyone has voted... eg... 3 people had 7 people voting for them each? Does that mean noone gets killed?

I'm just wondering.

I'd like to Mod someday too. And my favourite Mod rule will be, Mod deserves the right to mod kill people for no reason. If all players are dead MOD WINS!!!

Fear me more than the Mafia. *gurgles*

So... lest I be accused of spamming, let's start wondering if the werewolves are the Mafia or the Vampires? I'm imagining it to be an epic battle between the furries and the twinklies. And us poor innocent human non-Bellas are grinded to dust. What say you?

pete, i've only played in one of yer games and can't wait for another.  pure awesomeness :)

if it goes by the book, then the mafia is more than likely to be a group of 3 rouges.  james, his chick and a black dude with dreads (cant remember their names and too lazy to go get the book)

the vultari are another otpion if we're going by harvest moon.  because they kinda wage war against the cullens.

most of the wolfies are fine with the cullens, but not the other vamps.  cullens and wolfies have a pact. wolfies leave vamps alone if vamps dont feed on humans and stay off the packs turf.

it could be, from the size of this game, we have two seperate mafias

Hmmm... didn't one of the vampires die in the first book? Or was it the second? I can't remember.

I guess that could work. Did the Volturis become the common enemy in the end? Is that why they could be Mafia as well? I didn't read the 3rd and 4th book. So... I only have a vague idea of what happens in those 2.

Hey, I've got one too! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVbhH1UQ6ps

Red, James' group is him, Victoria, and Laurent.  Which is pronounced funny, apparently. :P

By Harvest Moon, do you mean Breaking Dawn? ;)

And modding is tons more fun than playing, even though playing is teh bomb. :D

@Boopsy-Yeah, James dies in the first book.

Guest dragonsworn1991

Well since this is new moon, the vultari would most likely be innocent or nuetral, maybe in breaking dawn they would be scum, but they didn't want to kill Edward, so if or lovely mod stuck to the story then they are more likely innocent. I wonder in a game this scope, if there is a cult? I mean it would appear the wolves would be a perfect place to hide them, and so would the vultari. The wolfs, because of the way Jacop and the others were "Recruited" whenever they made the change. Just a thought to ponder.

crap hit post button *glares at laptop*

yeah if she's followign the book or movie then the vultari would be bystandards and innocents. 

in breaking dawn something happens to make the vultari come after the cullens and put their heads on a chopping block.  well two things really. 

a cult is an idea.  i'd put it more on the vultari though, especailly if little jane is running among us

*looks again for sky lights and sighs*  so much for an easy way to spot them ;)

the wolfs are an interesting possability, especailly since later inthe books they sorta break into two factions.

*sings* VEEEEEGEEETARRRIAAAANNN VAAAAAAAMMMMMPIIIIIRE!!!!

Ok that song will be stuck in my head FOREVER now. >.<

*Looks closely in everyone's eyes for red*  Red? oooh.. *votes [glow=red,2,300]Red[/glow] for having red in her name*

Yay! SOMEONE WILL DIE!! How prophetic. I see this will be a pretty fast game then.

I'm a bit confused, I thought this was New Moon (Book 2) not Twilight(Book 1). If so, then James would be dead by now right? Which means the mafia can't include James. Or something. Which means we either only have 2 Mafias, or multiple group of Mafias, or the Mafias are the Volturi?

Or am I wrong?

I'm getting confused by all these potential mafioso factions...since I have no clue who or what they are the whole discussion does me little good and certainly doesn't help me identify any scum.

I hate the idea of being mod-killed for not voting, even though I don't know where to cast my suspicions. So I will pick a name at random until something better sways me.

[glow=red,2,300]Red[/glow], you're it! Sorry! lol

Archived