DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Weekends

Ryrin

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Earlier this month I got to go on a 4 day trip without my husband or kids. It was awesome. It was also a wheel if time related event so even better.

Now this weekend my husband went to austin to stay with his cousin. He had an interview for an internship on friday. Should be back sometime today.

Earlier this month I got to go on a 4 day trip without my husband or kids. It was awesome. It was also a wheel if time related event so even better.

Now this weekend my husband went to austin to stay with his cousin. He had an interview for an internship on friday. Should be back sometime today.

Welcome to Kin Killashandra!!

What type of internship?

Wolf introduced me to SCA back when we worked together (15 years ago), and I attended a couple of events with him, watched him spar a few times, which was fun. I was amazed I had never heard of it until then, because had I known about it when I was back in college, I would have been wholly into it.

Now, though, I'm afraid my limited free time forbids me from taking on a new hobby.

On the other hand, I would love to re-connect with Wolf. LadyWordSmith, would you be willing to convey a message to him for me?

I would love to see pics of the Seder! 

I'll be at my parents' place for the weekend (we have theatre tickets for the new Musical version of Dirty Dancing! Amusing that it falls over Easter and Passover. :wink: ). Then it's the last week of State Testing for work next week. 

Ryrin you have me looking into my local sca group. I plan to go to a few events now and check it out!

I am making two homemade chicken pot pies to take to my grandparents for easter lunch. There will also be carrot cake. My two boys will do a little egg hunt.

Oh, that makes me sooo happy!!!  I got in first and then brought my husband along so now he's in too. We made so many wonderful friends and have an event next weekend. I have a friend retiring in August and she's coming along too.

Homemade anything sounds good. I love carrot cake. Did your boys have fun?

Here is a link to the SCA: http://www.sca.org/

Edited by Ryrin

I would love to see pics of the Seder! 

I'll be at my parents' place for the weekend (we have theatre tickets for the new Musical version of Dirty Dancing! Amusing that it falls over Easter and Passover. :wink: ). Then it's the last week of State Testing for work next week. 

LOL, I just have q pic of the giant pot of Matzo Ball Soup! Lol.