DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

If you are new....WELCOME!

Jason Denzel

Don't take this the wrong way, but we a long standing member who goes by the handle Lady Moraine. If you plan to stick around, I recomend you change your handle to something more unique. It'll be easier for us to tell you apart that way. =)

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol, wow, Kath, I just read this post and was thinking this two minutes ago.

No offense to your choice of name, Lady Moiraine, but Kath has a good suggestion only because the other member has almost the exact name... with Lady in it and everything... :)

Welcome to DM!

Hey...... well I read the books and they all rocked!!! I dont have a favourite I love them all........ Im pretty busy but this forum is gonna be one of my priorities!!! And my name is kinda wierd.... I just like the saying........

I kinda just noticed this thread sorry about the one I started..... :oops:

Guest Egwene

Hello and welcome to every Newbie posting here. Why not post a thread and tell us a bit more. You will also find that people are more likely to respond :P

Need help, give Sirayn or myself a shout and we will try and help you solve your problem. Have fun :)

I lift my hand in greeting to the winds, bow in respect to the Creator, and lift my head high so that I may be seen, and thus known in this cyberspace world. I choose to enter this world as a Hunter of the Horn. Although knowing already that the Horn has been found, I still search for something intangible, adventure and excitement in a world I feel I know so well. As a Warrior of Light I travel with eyes open, mind unfolded, and awareness awoken to the possibilites. Therefore I stand against the Shadow, and those who are friends of the Dark. So I announce my name, A'iotanga, and enter into this world of the Wheel of Time.

May peace favour your swords.

A'iotanga

Hey as you all know im a newb :(

but im happy to be here and meet some people who read the series because where i live no one around the twn has read it.

but if you wanna discuss something pm me or contact me at TheSorrow637@yahoo.com

and dont ask why i have TheSorrow637 and not something from TheWheel of Time im just stupid

DEDEDE

hi Jason,

I'm not new to computers BUT very new to this sort of thing... glad to email to someone, its a different sort of online class with fun as a primary topic...

I am stunned into a amzement at all the variety of topics, even a sort of Ren faire re enactments... very very cool! the events would hear me say... "I want to play!"

I visited RJ's blog and saw the great pics and story on locks for love...men can also donate hair...

my son has been giving hair now 3 times! his is glorious hair, long, banana curls and it would swing back and forth when he walked... the envy of the women at his college...

happy to participate :-)

antonia

Guest Egwene

Welcome to the forum everyone :P

Covenant, I agree with your favourite... but Graendal *rolls eyes to heaven*... honestly, I would have thought that everyone by now would have come round to Moiraine... Hmmm... maybe a bit more work is required... :wink:

Antonia... tell your son he is amazing! I look forward to seeing you on the boards :)

Well,really.

You lot seem to be far too sane,far too silly and fun lovin'

and having far too much of a good time ! :evil:

I think I'll hang around and endeavour to convince you of the error of your

ways.....

....whoops..

...Burn it.....get a'hold yourself, man....

Ahem.

Howdy cobbers :D

This forum looks and handles great. I'm a newbie and I look forward to..y'know...snooping about and exploring...thatsortofthing.....er..

Slonshal!

:D

Hello all,

I am new here to the boards and new to Robert Jordan's works. I am a big fan of Raymond Feist, Sara Douglass, and R.A. Salvatore. I had finished reading Raymond Feist's newest novel and was in limbo waiting for Sara Douglass's conclusion of the Wayfarer Redemption series here in the states. I decided to visit my local bookstore and found myself browsing the Fantasy section. I had never heard of Robert before but the titles of his books captured my attention. So, I picked up the first novel of The Wheel of Time series (Eye of the World) and bought it. I put off reading it for a while, not wanting to get started in a new series, but the need to emerse myself in a good book overwhelmed me. I finished it a few days ago and all I can say is "WOW". Robert, your vision and storytelling is unique and breath taking. I am instantly a fan!

I am proud to have some of your works now in my collection and as an aspiring writer myself, your work is inspiring and encouraging!

On another note, I am an avid player of Sony Entertainment of America's best selling Everquest Online Multiplayer Game. Hence the sig!

I look forward to loosing myself again in the remaining novels in The Wheel of Time.

Archived