A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

If you are new....WELCOME!

Jason Denzel

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Egwene

Welcome everyone :P

Shauna... that is the six-million dollar question. At this moment probably not even RJ knows the answer to that one ... don't expect anything for another year or two.. *sigh*

Hi, Just registered after visiting the site a few times. Just working my way through my first re-read. Haven't read KoD yet, as I wanted to get to it straight after a re-read. (so much you forget!)

I love reading all the discussions and theories posted on the web.

Glad to be here :D

Guest Egwene

welcome to DM guys and girls :P

Look forward to seeing you active on the various boards. If you have not yet read all the books, be aware that you will come accross spoilers on the book discussion boards... you might want to leave them until you are at least into CoT or KoD.

See you around :P

Hey Elan, welcome to DM. lol, there are some weird stories about how ppl got into WoT around here, I'll tell you one.

*looks around to make sure Vorkia isn't here*

Well, there is this person from the Band of the Red Hand by the name (handle) of Vorkia, she says that her friend kept telling her to start reading the Wheel of Time, but she kept being busy and stuff, soo one night there was a party they were both at, and he came over, sat down on her lap, gave her the Eye of the World, and told her he wasn't getting up till she read the first chapter. She read it, and got hooked.

hehehe

Well, as you've guessed, I'm not new, I've been around for about 5 1/2 months, I am one of the most active members, and I have just started the DM Dispatch, you can find it on the General Discussion boards, check it out, it's really cool.

Archived