DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

If you are new....WELCOME!

Jason Denzel

Hello all, my name is Janet. I am (like all here) a huge fan of the WoT books, am currently rereading the series (halfway through book 10 at the mo). I found this site today so thought i'd drop by and introduce myself to everyone. Its good to chat to other fans! See you around. :D

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Jason

Really love your site ! Been reading the WoT series for about 10 years now, but only recently discovered this site. Especially the RJ BLOG - How did you get that arranged ???

Thanks a lot for doing this and take care :!:

Wooo hooooo an' welcome tae Dragonmount

*does a massive snoopy dance round the room with Manethral*

Fit like laddie? OMG another Scot... at last !!!! 8) Ye ken that there's ony twa o' us in the whole place? Ye hae tae come visit the Warders Org if ye like Lan.... an' if yer intae fightin' an' brawls come alang tae the Band of the Red Hand :D Ye'll get a warm welcome fer sure. :wink:

Slainte *hands over a Brew*

• 2 weeks later...

I have just joined and I joined to be able to find out when the next book comes out. I am on other series and awaiting for the next book on them to come out also. The suspence is hard on us that get involved in the story. I just hope I don't forget the plot of the story before the next book comes out. I hope someone can let me know the answer to when. :?:

Hello Jimmy,

you may by now have had a look around and seen that with the state of RJ's health, there really is no way of knowing how long it's going to be until the next book. But I wouldn't hold my breath for another year or two if I was you. That's my guess.

Why don't you re-read the books in the meantime? Most people will tell you that the series is even better the second time round. :D

Hello Jimmy' date='

you may by now have had a look around and seen that with the state of RJ's health, there really is no way of knowing how long it's going to be until the next book. But I wouldn't hold my breath for another year or two if I was you. That's my guess.

Why don't you re-read the books in the meantime? Most people will tell you that the series is even better the second time round. :D

.[/quote']

Or the third, or the fourth.. etc.. 8)

Beware with that name Narg! They might mistake you as someone else and then you will be in big trouble and not know why! :twisted:

Hmmm.. they must have taken the name filter down... *mutters*

Oh crap! *RUNS*

Nargbert

Some call me Narg

I am just a trolloc...

with some pink feathers...

Feared by all...

When I am not flining poo...

COME TO SG!

Archived