DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

If you are new....WELCOME!

Jason Denzel

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am also a newbie to these boards and this site. Currently I am re-reading the WoT series. (Well, starting to, lol) I am a 30 year old housewife, who heard about the series, and thought maybe my son would like them. Well, turns out, the books are a little tough for him still, but Mom got hooked!

I'm so happy to have found this site, and y'all will probably be seeing me around a bit.

Guest Egwene

lol... what a lame excuse for bying books, Angyl *g*

Do you think you'll lend them to your son one day?

Great to see you all... have a fun time exploring the various aspects of this site. Whether you like serious discussions or light hearted fun... you'll find it somewhere here.. :D

lol... what a lame excuse for bying books' date=' Angyl *g*

Do you think you'll lend them to your son one day?

Great to see you all... have a fun time exploring the various aspects of this site. Whether you like serious discussions or light hearted fun... you'll find it somewhere here.. :D

.[/quote']

lol, well...he's a *HUGE* Harry Potter fan, I thought something else in the epic fantasy genre might peak his interest. And yes, I think he'll read them someday, he keeps on trying to make it through Eye of the World. :wink:

Guest Egwene

well, there are plenty of fantasy books to choose from. We all have different writing styles that instantly appeal. It is interesting to see whilst we all like WoT, what else we like is by far not the same (see book recommendation threads on the General Discussion Board).

Hi, I'm Zerinia (real name Robyn, but you can call me either). I've been reading the books since I was 10 and I've been checking DM news for about two years, but I just decided to join. Glad to be here and can't wait to meet people.

hello everyone. i just joined today because im interested in submitting something for the anthology, and figured i might as well do other stuff here too. im not only new to this site, im also new to any site like this, and i didint realize until just now that im the only one with numbers in my name. oops. anywho, i look forward to becoming a part of the dragonmount community.

Guest Egwene

aren't you missing a 0? :wink:

Welcome sgl.07 *g*... now that you are here... have a go at posting on some of the other stuff. Some of the debates are a good practise ground for aspiring writers. Then there is the guild project which could do with a few more active people...

Have a great time :P

Hi everyone! I just finished reading Knife of Dreams and I'm all caught up with the series now... which means I have to wait for the twelfth book with everyone else now!!! :( Anyways, I'm gonna try to take part in some of the discussions but right now it's a bit overwhelming jumping in with so many topics and posts already out there... This is a great site, BTW. I look forward to talking about WOT since none of my friends have read them!

What's up everyone, my name is Andrew, just thought I'd say hi. I have just started the Wheel of Time, I am 275 pages into The Eye of the World. My friend had been pestering me for a long time to read, but I was pushed away, the reason I started to read it was because I all ways saw him reading it so I thought it must be good. It is very good.

Hello, X Man here. I started tWoT quite a number of years ago and have been following the story ever since. Great world, great concepts, great characters and a great author. i'm looking forward to contributing to the site w/ ideas and art.

get well RJ and thanks to Harriet for being there for him!

~X

Hello everyone, Just dropping in to say Hi. I must say that Mr. Jordan is one of my favorite aurthors been following the WoT since basicly the begining. I've read all the books atleast several dozen times.

Plan on checkin the site out looks great so far Keep up the good work!

Hello everyone,

My English is realy weak so i will not write a lot. I just want to say that I am greatest fan of WOT in my small country. It is veary difficult to buy book in Serbia because they are realy expensive but I borowed some money and found one copy of The Eye of the World in Bulgaria.

Salute from Serbia!!!!!!

welcome to all of you :)

If you need any help or have questions, give me a shout. In the meantime, hope you join some of the discussions or social activities on here.

Archived