DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

If you are new....WELCOME!

Jason Denzel

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no need to apologize...i'm relatively new here and have made my fair share of mistakes...LOL It's good to meet you and I look forward to seeing you in the future!!!!

To all the newbies:

I would suggest Fiddlesticks as a place to get started introducing yourself. Everyone posts there and you can decide from there which ORG you want to join and make great friends!!

Of course, you are always welcome at the White Tower!! Everyone at the WT is friendly, warming and always happy to see a new face!! (especially the Yellow ajah) Hehe. Anyway, stop by anytime!!

Welcome to DM and I hope you have a wonderful time here!!

Hey all. Jade here. I'm an (Old) New member... I was a memebr a long time back, and after a good few years of running my own sites, I've decided to make a re-appearance. Some may remember me as Jason Somara.

Well, I've had a lot of English and Writing improvements since my RP'ing days back then, and I am ready to put them to good use :)

I love the new site look BTW, Jason. Lookin Good :D

So well uhm...

I'm Dietbrand, and that's my real name.

I'm 20 and I live in Ghent, that's Belgium.

I'm a student and I'm a new fan of Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time books. It's the first time I'm reading them (currently at chapter 3 of Crossroads of Twilight) and I'm really looking forward to the paperback of Knife of Dreams, 'cause the hardback is too plump and large. Somewhere around 3 August, they say (www.orbitbooks.co.uk).

Well that's about everything I'm currently spilling. If you want to get in touch, be sure to PM or mail me. I check daily.

Regards

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Egwene

:lol: welcome you greenhorns :wink:

Why not put you own thread on this board and introduce yourselves?

Have fun :P

How is everyone? I'm new here, and was looking through the members list of my own forum, and saw they had a email account with DM as the address part of the email address... so I popped in and checked it out, and I decided to join upon coming... :) I hope to see you all soon!

DS2k6 ^.=.^

Guest Egwene

It is slightly different on this board, than it is on the others, Achilles. Here the whole point is that any new member can leave a thread introducing him/herself and we can lay into... aaah, I mean welcome you :wink: It also provides you with your own place where you can ask questions, leave requests etc.

You will find that some of the people only a page ago are already very seasoned members of this place. It doesn't get long to become addicted *g*

As for reading everything... unless you have all day long to do nothing else, I suggest you use the 'mark all topics read' option and then read those posts that come up new. You will soon find out on which threads it is worth checking on the previous posts first. Makes life a lot easier :)

Hello to all. I am The Lady Moiraine and have just signed up with Dragonmount today. I happened upon the podcast, and as I listen to the WoT on audiobook as I commute, I was intrigued. I'm currently listening to Knife of Dreams and trying to savor it as there's no way to know when the final volume will be available. I highly recommend the unabridged forms by Renaissance Audio featuring Kate Reading and Michael Kramer. They're fabulous.

May the Light be with you,

The Lady Moiraine

Archived