DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Aiel Heart

As the one who hosts Pokemon Mafia games, I feel obligated to ask... Pokemon Go?

we have a lot of pidgies, caterpies, ratatas, fearows, and weedles, and eevees are decent. Caught a good many nidoran both male and female. And i've caught a good many Tauros and exeggcute

I think there's an exeggcute nest in my neighborhood, they're so adorablee

Used to be a dratini nest at the park by my apartments but not anymore

I need to wander some more.. haven't found a new pokemon in a bit

We used to see a lot of Eevees but not quite as many. Never seen a Dratini, and though a lot of gyms have Lapras and Snorlax none for us yet.

Finally got enough Krabbys for a Kinglet though so that was cool.

I choose Charmander as my first pokemon and haven´t seen any more since then. Would love to catch a Pikachu or a Snorlax. I have nine eggs right now so maybe I get lucky with one of them. 

I now have all the starters, miraculously. Pikachu just appeared to me in my apartment the other week it was surprising.. bulbasoar and squirtle I found at work. Charmander was my starter

Lol, a ton of eevies where I live... Have so many of all three current forms and probably ready for the next two forms when gen2 comes out sometime in the next year (hopefully)

I've caught 62 so far but I don't have a lot of time to play and I CAN'T at my house... there are no pokemons there. 

Pokedex says I've caught 70 pokemon. And I should be getting more soon since they FINALLY added our stops back to the stage house grounds omg it took a month!!

Anybody tried one of those nest things? There's supposed to be a Vulpix nest down on Boston Common but I haven't made time to visit yet.

I've gone to some local nests to get enough gastleys to make my gengar and polywags to get polywrath...

Cool, i've seen and caught 122.

Impressive! I have 46 now. I don't think we have any nests nearby.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• My pick for Gareth Bryne is David Boreanaz:   David Boreanaz (/ˌbɔːriˈɑːnəz/;[1] born May 16, 1969) is an American actor, television producer, and director, known for playing the roles of vampire-turned-private investigator Angel on Buffy the Vampire Slayer (1997–2003) and its spinoff Angel (1999–2004); FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth on the television crime procedural comedy-drama series Bones (2005–2017); and Jason Hayes in the military drama series SEAL Team.      
    • Bayle Domon is an intelligent man who acts gruff, but seems to have a heart of gold. Though it states that he is a broad, muscular man with a round face, his appearance to a degree is less integral than the character, IMO. He makes me think of a snugly teddy bear who could kill if need be.   At the moment my heart is quite set on Jeffrey Dean Morgan:   Jeffrey Dean Morgan (born April 22, 1966) is an American actor. He is known for his roles as John Winchester on the fantasy horror series Supernatural (2005–07, 2019), Denny Duquette on the medical drama series Grey's Anatomy (2006–09), The Comedian in the superhero film Watchmen (2009), Jason Crouse on the political drama series The Good Wife (2015–16), Negan on the horror drama series The Walking Dead (2016–present), and Harvey Russell in Rampage (2018).
    • Tam al'Thor doesn't actually appear in the series except the first chapter or 2, a bit in the middle, and then towards the end again. Much is made of his fighting skills, but it's not shown very often. As such, I don't think it's necessary to get someone known for those skills to be the actor. Obviously if one can be found, wonderful.   I've not really made up my mind about an actor, but I have this offering:   Billy Burke: William Albert Burke (born November 25, 1966) is an American actor. He is known for his role as Charlie Swan in Twilight and its sequels. In 2011, he played Cesaire in Red Riding Hood. In 2012, he was cast as one of the lead characters, Miles Matheson, in the NBC science-fiction series Revolution. From 2015 to 2017, he starred in the CBS series Zoo. He has also appeared in the supernatural horror film Lights Out (2016) and the thriller Breaking In (2018).   He's done quite well at playing the solid, supporting father. He's not bad on the eye either. He can bulk up if need be.            
    • There is a faint arrow next to the Revol...   If you press that arrow it will take you to page 4.
    • Grouped together roughly for order of appearance we have Tam al’Thor, Bayle Domon and Gareth Bryne.   Description of Tam al'Thor:     Description of Bayle Domon:
            Description of Gareth Bryne:
            My sources were Wikipedia and WoT Encyclopedia.