DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Aiel Heart

As the one who hosts Pokemon Mafia games, I feel obligated to ask... Pokemon Go?

we have a lot of pidgies, caterpies, ratatas, fearows, and weedles, and eevees are decent. Caught a good many nidoran both male and female. And i've caught a good many Tauros and exeggcute

I think there's an exeggcute nest in my neighborhood, they're so adorablee

Used to be a dratini nest at the park by my apartments but not anymore

I need to wander some more.. haven't found a new pokemon in a bit

We used to see a lot of Eevees but not quite as many. Never seen a Dratini, and though a lot of gyms have Lapras and Snorlax none for us yet.

Finally got enough Krabbys for a Kinglet though so that was cool.

I choose Charmander as my first pokemon and haven´t seen any more since then. Would love to catch a Pikachu or a Snorlax. I have nine eggs right now so maybe I get lucky with one of them. 

I now have all the starters, miraculously. Pikachu just appeared to me in my apartment the other week it was surprising.. bulbasoar and squirtle I found at work. Charmander was my starter

Lol, a ton of eevies where I live... Have so many of all three current forms and probably ready for the next two forms when gen2 comes out sometime in the next year (hopefully)

I've caught 62 so far but I don't have a lot of time to play and I CAN'T at my house... there are no pokemons there. 

I've gone to some local nests to get enough gastleys to make my gengar and polywags to get polywrath...