DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

World's End Mafia - town wins comprehensively

Pralaya

First!!!

????

I got mine so hoping im good to post cause i wanna be first.....

Posted before the mod. Obv scum.

MWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

My reaction to reading my role PM

Zander <3

Typically an evil laugh is bad Pizza, but after my most recent game with you and learning how you do things, this could literally be anything.

It's clearly an evil laugh. Draw your own conclusions. spoiler: Mine is that I'm a townie.

Mine is that your evil. Now are you scum Evil or Mynd Evil?

Sooh Merry Christmas!!!!

you gonna SHOW me youre town this game??

Cause you know how it goes......

Are you threatening Sooh? Pizza may have to do somethin bout you Zander :P

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last one was Pg 1. This is Pg 2

Pizza I am curious as to how exactly we will dance around eachother like snakes this game.

Will you annoy me to death?

Will I annoy you to death?

Will we unite under the same banner? Are we pitted for a calamitous final showdown that will end only one of us standing?

Regardless of what happens I am excited for it.

I cant wait to see it thats for sure.

LOL Dice! Hi everyone :happy:

Are you town????!!!!

we may need to leave her alive a couple of days even if she isnt. We need to get some tells for her...

The bold actually doesnt sit right with me. Leave her alive even if she isnt town? Are you saying you know she isnt town, that if we somehow mechanically find her to be scum we shouldnt lynch her or what? Cause if we know she isnt town wouldnt that mean we already found tells/errors in her play? This doesnt sit right with me Dice.

I love Enya

Ok maybe I dont have to lynch you :P

MWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

My reaction to reading my role PM

Zander <3

PIZZA!!!!!!!  <3 

Should this worry me??!!!!

Premature. Let's talk about it after a few more posts.

Why is it premature?

I agree with Dice here, why premature? I understand that you said its not enough to lynch someone over, way to early for that, but that doesnt mean we shouldnt look/talk about it or put it off for later. Update as you go.

Pizza I am curious as to how exactly we will dance around eachother like snakes this game.

Will you annoy me to death?

Will I annoy you to death?

Will we unite under the same banner? Are we pitted for a calamitous final showdown that will end only one of us standing?

Regardless of what happens I am excited for it.

Most likely: You will think I'm a wolf because I did something different from last time, I will be the lynch, and I will be a villager.

Can't read my, can't read my....

Dang it pizza, why can't you ever be a wolf when people think you are one.

FYI- A Cory/Pizza wolf team would totally suck for us!!!!!

nope  if they are both alive day 3 kill them with fire

Hes got a point. If they are both alive by D3/D4 then we should lynch one of them just to be safe. Cory himself says that we should do that in previous games I believe. 

Im not gonna worry about tinfoiling though until we get to that stage. 

Oh my.. the bro love is real...

Well I'm no Yates

thank god

Not yet anyways.

nobody else has earned a card yet

considering it the highest prize in our new society.

I will fight for one of those cards. I will kill for one of those cards. Just name a name.

Dice is very ON tonight 

think it could be a good sign

I dunno. I think he is overreacting to some things and calling out certain thats that are just silly. Im glad your paying attention and posting about it this early in what would still be considered the joke part of D1 though.

I'm going to ride on a bicycle built for two, and it will contain either Cory or Zander or both.

Someone will have to sit on my lap.

Whoever doesn't bring the maximum townieness gets pushed off of the bike.

Wolfy post. Obviously trying to Cory favor.

Obv town, calling out his own wolfy posts. I get the feeling this man has already solved the game. lol.

I wasnt trying to put words on your mouth brother, but a Good Sign is pretty obv an indicator of you thinking its coming from what you perceive as a Town Cory post though right?

I just dont feel that it would be alignment indicative of Cory imo.

Also was looking for a response from you. :wink:

and you just did it again.

vote zander

This is odd. I dont feel like a wolf, especially wolf dice, would go for someone like Zander immediately off something like this. Its just so... weak. Like "putting words in someones mouth", when its something as minor as this, is a horrible push. So bad it might actually come from a townie, but I dunno. From what I read no one else seems to have a problem with it. Either that or no one has bothered to comment on it yet.

Dice, don't lynch Zander. The wolves have to eat him.

I agree. Zander is another that if they are town, they will most likely be NKed or something like that. Hes not a D1 lynch regardless.

I can't wait to earn my pass. Cory, Zander, let's do this.

Merry Christmas people!

If any wolves wanna surrender, please dont. I want the joy of catching

FWIW Len I really want you to be town this game!!!!

Youll be glad to know I am then. Game on brother!

yes it is

Happy is a feeling. One i experienced.

Good Sign is a conclusion or read. I never said it probably means he is town. only that i hadnt seen it from mafia cory that i remembered.

they are different

They arnt that different though. Your arguing and voting him on what is almost semantics. Like you could have just explained it to him from the get go, but you seem to be kinda overreacting to what was some light pressure.

Foe eyes of Cory only

First anything short of double spoilered is practically inviting people to read it ldo

:unsure: I have holiday till the New Year, so just family stuff between now and then <3

I'm not scared :happy: I am however getting distracted by a box of chocolates and Downtown Abbey XD

:wub:

Up to season 4 of game of thrones now.

No spoilers.

I want to talk with some of the people that I didn't get a chance to interact with as much in the most recent game. Would people give me an idea as to when the best time to real-time chat with them in this thread is?

I anticipate I'll be most talkative approximately 9 hours from now until approximately now, most days. Whichever hours of the day that is in your area.

yes it is

Good Sign is a conclusion or read. I never said it probably means he is town. only that i hadnt seen it from mafia cory that i remembered.

they are different

They arnt that different though. Your arguing and voting him on what is almost semantics. Like you could have just explained it to him from the get go, but you seem to be kinda overreacting to what was some light pressure.

Interesting take on that Len.

Caught up to here, hate how day one is so spammy and hard to read but I've got a couple things to look back on when I re-read after christmas.

Hi Nikon :)

Care to share?

Im interested in hearing what you have to say BFG!!!

Caught up to here, hate how day one is so spammy and hard to read but I've got a couple things to look back on when I re-read after christmas.

Welcome Nikon!!!!

Look forward to playing with you and hearing your thoughts!!!!

Up to season 4 of game of thrones now.

No spoilers.

I want to talk with some of the people that I didn't get a chance to interact with as much in the most recent game. Would people give me an idea as to when the best time to real-time chat with them in this thread is?

I anticipate I'll be most talkative approximately 9 hours from now until approximately now, most days. Whichever hours of the day that is in your area.

GoT FTW!!!

You wanna talk to me still???!!!!

yes it is

they are different

How so? The argument to me is stupid and could have been avoided, but instead ended up escalating.

Care to share?

The lemon truffle is nicer than the champagne one *nods

yes it is

they are different

How so? The argument to me is stupid and could have been avoided, but instead ended up escalating.

Because I was wondering what others thought of Dice's responses....especially after I explained it out for him. 

Care to share?

The lemon truffle is nicer than the champagne one *nods

Sweeeeeet

Anything else??

Did you rand scum again BFG.....????

Archived