DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

World's End Mafia - town wins comprehensively

Pralaya

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Caught up to here, hate how day one is so spammy and hard to read but I've got a couple things to look back on when I re-read after christmas.

Hi Nikon :)

Care to share?

Im interested in hearing what you have to say BFG!!!

The lemon truffle is nicer than the champagne one *nods

Sweeeeeet

Anything else??

Did you rand scum again BFG.....????

I see what you did there

Maybe

No!!!! XD my BT rand is finally broken! And given we never town together I'm automatically suspicious of you :p

So question: I just read up on the rules. Would we ever want to lynch a towny to ensure a majority in the NK selection? Cause if we lynch a towny first couldnt we, those alive in thread, direct them on who to kill during the night? Like we could take two votes during the day. Vote 1 = the official lynch vote, Vote 2 = the unnofficial, NK whoever has majority.

Pral Question: Do we see roles when we lynch someone and do the mafia have a NK in this game? I ask because at night those who are dead vote on who dies that night. So it would make sense for the mafia to not have an NK right? Or else two people die and thats crazy fast.

I almost forgot this game wasnt experimental.

Caught up to here, hate how day one is so spammy and hard to read but I've got a couple things to look back on when I re-read after christmas.

Hi Nikon :)

Care to share?

Im interested in hearing what you have to say BFG!!!

The lemon truffle is nicer than the champagne one *nods

Sweeeeeet

Anything else??

Did you rand scum again BFG.....????

I see what you did there

Maybe

No!!!! XD my BT rand is finally broken! And given we never town together I'm automatically suspicious of you :p

I wanna believe BFG I really do.....I'll just need to see what you give us my dear!!!!!

Tell me about my double VC plan! Gimme thoughts Zander, I know you can have them!

Ill have to re read the rules for the first part cause I kinda dont understand but I will do so after when i get the chance.

Thoughts:

Cory-  Has looked fine thus far nothing to set my off

Pizza- Same as Cory.

Sooh- Liked her little Sass.  It was something i noted in her town game.  easy to fake but like it so far.

You-  Good so far.

Nolder- Waiting

Besie- Shes only played 1 game where she was scum.  She was confident and did well in that role so Ill have to see more before I can form an opinion.

BFG- Nothing real bad but I guess I thought id see i dont know more...enthauism, I know she hates randing Mafia but its early.  Something i watching.

Nikon- No idea not much and never played with before

Dice- His reaction to my point are a little much imo.  Someone certainly on my radar atp.

Shad- Nothing

Tina-  Ive played with before but have found scummy generally.  Dont have a solid read on her at all atp

I dont think I missed anybody???

So question: I just read up on the rules. Would we ever want to lynch a towny to ensure a majority in the NK selection? Cause if we lynch a towny first couldnt we, those alive in thread, direct them on who to kill during the night? Like we could take two votes during the day. Vote 1 = the official lynch vote, Vote 2 = the unnofficial, NK whoever has majority.

Pral Question: Do we see roles when we lynch someone and do the mafia have a NK in this game? I ask because at night those who are dead vote on who dies that night. So it would make sense for the mafia to not have an NK right? Or else two people die and thats crazy fast.

I almost forgot this game wasnt experimental.

I can't think of any reason that purposefully lynching town is a good idea.

Scenario 1: lynch mafia Day 1, the night vote will kill town. So we're one town down, one mafia down, barring other shenanigans...

Scenario 2: lynch town on purpose Day 1, the night vote will kill either town or mafia, best case scenario we're still one town one mafia down, worst case scenario we're 2 town down...

Just lynch the mafia imo

Letting people know who you'd vote to kill at night is a good idea though :)

Last one was Pg 1. This is Pg 2

Pizza I am curious as to how exactly we will dance around eachother like snakes this game.

Will you annoy me to death?

Will I annoy you to death?

Will we unite under the same banner? Are we pitted for a calamitous final showdown that will end only one of us standing?

Regardless of what happens I am excited for it.

I cant wait to see it thats for sure.

LOL Dice! Hi everyone :happy:

Are you town????!!!!

we may need to leave her alive a couple of days even if she isnt. We need to get some tells for her...

The bold actually doesnt sit right with me. Leave her alive even if she isnt town? Are you saying you know she isnt town, that if we somehow mechanically find her to be scum we shouldnt lynch her or what? Cause if we know she isnt town wouldnt that mean we already found tells/errors in her play? This doesnt sit right with me Dice.

len it was a joke. remember those?  this is only her second game she was scum with zander last game as hydra and got lynched early

As for semantics   you remember that if someone tries to turn it around on me saying "but you said here"! if at some point i vote cory

theres also a definite annoyance factor to that vote. I HATE people putting words in my mouth and he annoyed me with it. His replies  to me  boiled down to  oh ok i see what ure saying    but im still telling you what you said.  

You didnt. Im just curious about the double VC thing.

Also considering character revealing just to jumpstart stuff.

ok.

thoughts on my thoughts or thoughts on others yourself?

I dont know the movie but if everyone thinks char reveals will help id be in.

You didnt make it look like a joke Dice.

BFG, yeah D1 we should hunt scum. Im trying to think about how we can turn this Majority Vote NK to towns advantage though.

ATM im torn on Dice. On one hand he is getting into it early and calling people out, yay. On the other he is calling people out of petty stuff that doesnt mean alot and imo is overreacting to things.

Theres really not much of a read, just observations so far.

Im holding my list back for abit cause I wanna get peoples opinion on the Double VC thing first.

As for your thoughts it seems consistent with what you have done so far. Couple of nulls and to early for good town reads imo, but its like page 9 so im willing to let you fill it out.

Last one was Pg 1. This is Pg 2

Pizza I am curious as to how exactly we will dance around eachother like snakes this game.

Will you annoy me to death?

Will I annoy you to death?

Will we unite under the same banner? Are we pitted for a calamitous final showdown that will end only one of us standing?

Regardless of what happens I am excited for it.

I cant wait to see it thats for sure.

LOL Dice! Hi everyone :happy:

Are you town????!!!!

we may need to leave her alive a couple of days even if she isnt. We need to get some tells for her...

The bold actually doesnt sit right with me. Leave her alive even if she isnt town? Are you saying you know she isnt town, that if we somehow mechanically find her to be scum we shouldnt lynch her or what? Cause if we know she isnt town wouldnt that mean we already found tells/errors in her play? This doesnt sit right with me Dice.

len it was a joke. remember those?  this is only her second game she was scum with zander last game as hydra and got lynched early

As for semantics   you remember that if someone tries to turn it around on me saying "but you said here"! if at some point i vote cory

theres also a definite annoyance factor to that vote. I HATE people putting words in my mouth and he annoyed me with it. His replies  to me  boiled down to  oh ok i see what ure saying    but im still telling you what you said.  

it seems like youre completely ignoring what Ive said Dice.  Seriously your reaction to this is.....off....imo

Im holding my list back for abit cause I wanna get peoples opinion on the Double VC thing first.

As for your thoughts it seems consistent with what you have done so far. Couple of nulls and to early for good town reads imo, but its like page 9 so im willing to let you fill it out.

lololololololololol

Archived