DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Talmanes

WoT Encyclopedia

Are you guys excited? I know I can't wait.

Who are you most excited to hear more about?

I know I found the background on the Seanchan a Sea Folk in the BYB, so I hope there will be more on them

I feel your pain Panchi.

Check out bigwords.com though, best site I've found for buying cheap (or at least relatively cheaper) textbooks online. Saved me a boat load of money. Plus it tells really awful jokes and puns while pages are loading which is also a big plus.

@Nikon - I remember seeing it has entries on all named characters so there should be a lot of info. I will seriously laugh if there is info on characters we saw/heard from for just one POV. Knowing RJ it would be plausible if there was extra info on them haha.

I´m really looking forward to it but from the latest things I have read it doesn´t look like we will get any major news about the unsolved mysteries.

I love maps, so I hope to get more of Seanchan, Shara and Aiel Waste. Maps of the Seafolk Islands would be great as well. Oh, and the Blight too.  I know there are going to be maps that covers the last battle, but battles don´t interest me that much. 

I´d like to read more about the Forsaken, the Town and Slayer. Slayers history would be really interesting. 

And more about Verin, of course. 

Well, if you want a taste of the book looks like Amazon has quite the preview (when you are signed into an Amazon account and looking at HARDCOVER version) though there are pages omitted so looks like my biggest question is still unanswered.

Edited by Nikon

Tomorrow I get to go to the first Australian Wot Convention. The Land of the Madmen.

And guess what??  We get to be read not one but TWO passages out of the Encyclopedia!!!!!!

From this thread I get a bit of the feeling that it's going to be released on the internet, or am I reading that wrong?

Either way, I sure as hell want it. Want to know more about Nakomi indeed. Maybe we can finally put to rest the question of wheter or not she is the Creator.

You could probably get the amazon reader app for your phone, tablet or PC then buy it... Only portions are online but those are enough to last until the book is actually out IMO.

http://www.amazon.com/Wheel-Time-Companion-History-Bestselling/dp/0765314614/

Then click on "Look Inside" over the cover photo on the left...

If not logged in you only see part of the A's but when logged into an amazon account, even a free one should work, you get much more with some of the pages being omitted.

Tomorrow I get to go to the first Australian Wot Convention. The Land of the Madmen.

And guess what??  We get to be read not one but TWO passages out of the Encyclopedia!!!!!!

Grrrr.....

I mean, I hope you will have a great time!!!!  :tongue:  Don´t forget to take a lot of photos. 

guess what??  we got not 2  but THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dunno if im allowed to say what they were but one in particularly  picked just for us by Bandersnatch

Of course you are allowed. :D

Ha, ha. That is another way to say it.

I´m waiting for:

1. WoT Encyclopedia

2. Star Wars - The Force Awakens

3. The Winds of Winter (I know, I´m an optimist)

4. GoT season 6