DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Tarmon Gai´don Mafia Part 1 - Tel´aran´rhiod

Niniel

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The man closed in on his target, lowered his veil and raised his spear. He had never entered the Dream World before but if his life in the Town had taught him anything, it was moving soundlessly. For him and the rest that weren´t gifted with the Talent, that was necessary if you wanted to live. Suddenly he fell to the ground with blood all over him. He had not heard the arrow. The blood was as red as his veil.

Rhea, a Talentless, vanilla town, has been killed.

That man knelt on the floor, with Nynaeve´s hand on his shoulder. She stood just behind Rand and to the left. Moiraine was on Rand´s right, all three of them standing tall, with eyes forward, staring into the nothingness ahead.

The mountain rumbled.

"Perfect," Lanfear whispered. "I couldn´t have dreamed that it could come out this well." She eyed the two women. "We will need to strike quickly. I will kill the taller woman, you the shorter one."

Perrin frowned. Something about that seemed very wrong. "Kill...?"

"Of course," Lanfear said. "If we strike quickly, there will still be time to seize control of Moridin while he holds that blade. With that, I can force Lews Therin to bow." She narrowed her eyes. "He holds the Dark One between his fingers, needing only one squeeze to pinch the life -- if it can be called that -- away. Only one hand can save the Great Lord. In this moment, I earn my reward. In this moment, I become highest of the high."

"You...you want to save the Dark One?" Perrin said, raising a hand to his head. "You joined us. I remember..."

This is wrong, Perrin thought. This is very, very wrong. He couldn´t let it happen, and yet his hands rose. 

IT IS WRONG. He didn´t know why. His thoughts wouldn´t allow him to think of why.

"Ready," Lanfear said, eyes on Nynaeve.

Perrin turned toward Lanfear.

"I will count to three," Lanfear said, not looking at him.

My duty, Perrin thought, is to do the things Rand cannot.

This was the wolf dream. In the wolf dream, what he felt became reality.

"One," Lanfear said.

He loved Faile.

"Two."

He loved Faile.

"Three."

He loved Faile. The Compulsion vanished like smoke in the wind, thrown off like cloting changed in the blink of an eye. Before Lanfear could strike, Perrin reached out and took her by the neck.

He twisted once. Her neck popped in his fingers. 

Hallia, Cyndane, town cop has been killed.

It´s now Day 2. Deadline is Tuesday 9 PM CET. 

Countdown

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

<snip>

Ftr I don't give Hallia THAT much credit for the hammer. It was minutes away from DL and not inconceivable that was preplanned. She did kind of bait him along the way and wanted RTE/Rhea before then.

<snip>

You were saying? 

No - we're not.

Still think he's a suspect though. I'm not giving a ton of credit for being the 5th vote on Zander's wagon for his "YOLO" reasons. Don't think I would count his question towards Zander that was left unanswered as clearing material either.

POE = Process of elimination. Basically, listing a pool of suspects that are remaining after you remove the people you think are town.

TMI = Too much information. IE, scum knowing people's alignments and showing indicators of this by how they response/act towards people.

POE = Process of elimination. Basically, listing a pool of suspects that are remaining after you remove the people you think are town.

TMI = Too much information. IE, scum knowing people's alignments and showing indicators of this by how they response/act towards people.

Thanks.

Archived