DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Tarmon Gai´don Mafia Part 1 - Tel´aran´rhiod

Niniel

I don't have time for any others. I'm busy for the rest of the day. I have family coming over in 2 hours and I need to do laundry, wash the dishes, etc. before they get here. I'll try to pop on around lunch, but I'll be mobile and not able to ISO. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yates is probably town.

I have a worm in my gut that gnaws away telling me to scream about him not being on the Zander wagon when it was all said and done, but yeah - the post he pulled does look like TMI. It shows that Zander wasn't even considering the possibility that Yates could be scum while he "sussed" him.

Ftr I don't give Hallia THAT much credit for the hammer. It was minutes away from DL and not inconceivable that was preplanned. She did kind of bait him along the way and wanted RTE/Rhea before then.

Verbal is still null. I don't really have an opinion on his "YOLO" vote.

Normally I would think BFG's vote looked positive for her but we did just see her bus her teammate (Lenlo) D1 in the Usual Suspects game so now I know her being late on a scum lynch isn't clearing anymore.

Out of those not voting Zander I think Rhea/RTE look the worst. Would resolve them ASAP.

Tal, Ley and Leelou all firm green reads for me. A nice, deep, foresty green.

AJ wasn't the first person to call you out on the spam and possible derail, it was Talmanes.

And?

Interesting comment on Talmanes' vote on Zander as well.

What's interesting about it, iyo? I thought it was good to see Talmanes "shaking trees" given the conversation you quoted. Not sure what else you are seeing there?

THEN you start to make a fuss at me over the Seph thing. Starts here.

And?

This was my second post in my catch up from the night stuff. I respond to stuff as read it. You claimed you thought it was weird I was "pushing" on Seph. I thought it was weird that you characterized what I did as a "push" so I called you out on it. Wanted to know if it was a misunderstanding or a scummy misrep.

You question RTE on his read on Hallia and Ley

Yup. Yates game solving.

You softly question Zander and that lasts for a short time, then you give him another chance.

LOL - "softly." Yes, I was caressing his hair while trying to determine if he was scummy misrepping me and taking a "me too!" attitude when the thread consesnsus seemed to have shifted towards me. Here's a hint: he was. Good look for me, imo.

Here you aren't expecting to be near the bottom of lists

This is me saying; "one of you is scum and I know it." I was surprised to see you mischaracterize the whole seph thing as a "push." That's why I made a stink of it. Then I saw Zeph and AJ jumping on that bandwagon. And you are three people [not Talmanes] that I would expect to assume I was Yatesing [TM]. That NONE of you was like, "um guys? That's obviously not Yates trying to force a lynch, that's Yates prodding for game play" made me pretty sure at least one of you was scum. I could see one of you missing context or something but not all three. Verb saw it. Talmanes saw it. So I at least had reason to believe I wasn't being SOOO sneaky about it that it SHOULDN'T have been obvious to you...

And you go back to questioning me, and ends here.

Again, good look for me, imo. Supports the above.

Then you start in on your arguement with AJ that goes from here to here.

More good look for me. ALSO supports above.

Along the way, you throw some dirt on Hallia.

NOPE. Not throwing dirt. Even said I don't even think she's scummy. I'm CLEARLY suggesting scum is hiding behind a Hally Town read because, again, that seems to be thread consensus based on not NEARLY enough data at that point. And guess what? You had Hally as your 3rd most Townie read in your first list [though technically you called her null] and Zander didn't hate your list. And in case you think that's a stretch?

Let's hold off at putting him any higher u,til,we hear from him. It looks like he's at l-2

prolly Town!Hallia in da house

Here he claims Hally is Town because she suggests not putting someone at L-1 until we hear from him. Because that's a clear and obvious sign of "Town!Hally?"

Then there was this ending sequence of posts before Zander was lynched.

This is the only point you've made that isn't a Town case on Yates. And I had I feeling I'd have to defend my actions there.

All I can say is I wasn't totally sold on Zander scum and the wagons seemed to be being manipulated by people I didn't have Town reads on - especially AJ. So I didn't trust the CFD's. Between Zander and AJ? AJ sketched me out more than Zander. I explained why but basically because I agreed with Zander that I wouldn't expect him to throw shade my way as scum. In retrospect? He backed out of that shade pretty quickly and easily on me and even defended himself by saying "well I didn't vote for you bro." So if you tilt your head and squint your eyes a little bit *maybe* this could even be construed as me being Town spewed? If not? You just have to accept my explanation at face value.

Everything else about this says I'm Town.

Archived