DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Harry Potter Week] Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone Mafia - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Songstress

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Hallia (1): Razen
Rhea (1): Laine

Laine (1): Kronos

Not voting (6):  Clov, Taborline, Hallia, RTE, Rhea, Sooh

Deadline for Day 3 is Monday, August 3rd at 9:00 AM MST/12 noon EDT:
http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20150803T09&p0=197&msg=Day+Three+Deadline&font=cursive&csz=1

Kronos... I said in that post that if Lessa flipped mafia that Tab couldn't be mafia. Since Lessa flipped town, I'm still unsure about Taborline. I liked her interaction with BFG d2 and if ANYONE was her peek, I think it would be Tab, but since there's literally no solid evidence that Tabor was the peek, I'm sticking by my mafia read of Taborline. I don't see where that is backpedaling? lol

@Clov: I do have RTE as a town read now, but where did I say that I'm not still scum reading Taborline? I think her interactions d2 were better, but I think that on d1 was a scum slip, I also believe Dice was not going to vote her d1. From mafia!Dice, that is suspicious to me if she's town, because I was ready to push that lynch. Having Rhea/Hallia in my POE is nothing more than me reevaluating. 

Kronos... I said in that post that if Lessa flipped mafia that Tab couldn't be mafia. Since Lessa flipped town, I'm still unsure about Taborline. I liked her interaction with BFG d2 and if ANYONE was her peek, I think it would be Tab, but since there's literally no solid evidence that Tabor was the peek, I'm sticking by my mafia read of Taborline. I don't see where that is backpedaling? lol

And this is why I suck at mafia :laugh:

Misread on my part

[unvote]

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Rhea (1): Laine

Not voting (7):  Clov, Taborline, Hallia, RTE, Rhea, Sooh, Kronos

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20150803T09&p0=197&msg=Day+Three+Deadline&font=cursive&csz=1

I don't get it...

Someone WAS her peek. Actually two someones. If you think that Taboo most certainly is a peek then you should probably go by that in my opinion. 

I don't get it...

Someone WAS her peek. Actually two someones. If you think that Taboo most certainly is a peek then you should probably go by that in my opinion. 

It's not like I don't have reservations. If you can show me proof though, I'll back off.

@Clov: I do have RTE as a town read now, but where did I say that I'm not still scum reading Taborline? I think her interactions d2 were better, but I think that on d1 was a scum slip, I also believe Dice was not going to vote her d1. From mafia!Dice, that is suspicious to me if she's town, because I was ready to push that lynch. Having Rhea/Hallia in my POE is nothing more than me reevaluating.

About to go to work, but the fact you didn't mention as a good wagon for today gave me that impression.

I don't get it...

I would wonder why scum would kill BFG if they didn't have an inkling she was the Seer, which lead me to believe there were hints in her posts. She wasn't pushing too hard on too many people (that I recall), so to get her so soon made me wonder if they're seeing something.

I don't get it...

That's a pretty hefty risk. We can never be sure of who she peeked. There's not enough proof either way. We can guess all day who it was, but we won't know until end of day.

I don't get it...

I would wonder why scum would kill BFG if they didn't have an inkling she was the Seer, which lead me to believe there were hints in her posts. She wasn't pushing too hard on too many people (that I recall), so to get her so soon made me wonder if they're seeing something.

It could be that or it could be that she wasn't pushing to hard, thus a safe NK without revealing much information.

My business is over thank Jeebus.

With the Seer death, I really think we should all do a reread and try to deduce peeks, I'm going through right now.

In the meantime, I'm going to go with what I think we should've done yesterday and

Vote: Rhea

With the Seer death, I really think we should all do a reread and try to deduce peeks, I'm going through right now.

In the meantime, I'm going to go with what I think we should've done yesterday and

Love you Souvra, but if this is what we should have done yesterday, then why didn't you vote her?

Why do you think she was the best option for yesterday?

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Rhea (1): Laine, Hallia

Not voting (6):  Clov, Taborline, RTE, Rhea, Sooh, Kronos

DEADLINE IS IN ~24 HOURS

@Kronos - It was towards End of Phase that I was able to post, I brought it up, but there was clearly not enough people on to either A. Make that happen or B. Agree with me in the first place

Up through page 20, BFG mainly speaks to Laine and Clov.  From the feel I get in those posts, if there was a peek in there it would be Clov.  She seems to want to make herself clear where he's concerned, which kind of makes me feel that she specifically cared whether or not he was townreading her.  Her back and forth with Laine doesn't make me feel that she could've been the N0 peek up to that point.  She also specifically mentions Rhea, asking if anyone had ever played with her before.  It makes me wonder, but I don't feel that is a peek.

Spoilering quotes 

Fair enough, I want to say that early involvement in game related stuff is probably a good look for you? (and hopefully Clov?)

I'm just curious Alannalyn.

You seemed shocked by the vote. Just a strange reaction.
[v]Hallia[/v]

I thought so too, but I think it's because it sounded like a fake reaction, rather than just being completely blown away by it.

Yeah that's kinda what I was getting at... kinda knee jerk like he's surprised to get a vote but doesn't know how to play it off?

Lol why you voting for me Clov!

This post (and the follow up with Dice, and the 'play nice' or similar comment following Dice's null reaction) suggest that she was finding it scummy. I appreciate this post comes a couple of posts after the vote on Hallia, but Cairos doesn't post inbetween (although he does before she talks to Dice).

The follow up on your vote looks good for early game play; the vote on Hallia (which I assumed to be a joke? (although I think it was a reaction fish now)) goes back to the fluff phase. The two in the same post looked odd together, hence the question.

Above was for Clov

MQ on phone is hard

In general I thought Laine looked 'good' for her quick jumps on your kickstarter vote and subsequent follow ups. But Laine's sequence read (past tense) a little awkwardly; Questions Cairos (game play) -> finds him suspicious (game play) -> Votes Hallia as a joke (fluff) INSTEAD of the person she found suspicious -> Questions Dice about Cairos (game play) -> backs off Cairos (game play) -> Votes Dice (fluff).

Her explanation sort of explains the vote, suggests that the vote on Hallia wasn't entirely a joke, and the sequence makes more sense. Hence asking the question :)

I ~don't have a strong read on anybody at this point, but some nulls are organising themselves. Laine is probably at the town end of null, the sequence read/reads a little oddly but I don't think Mafia!Laine joins in so quickly at the start of game with 'positive' game play. Read in progress?

I think Taborline was a likely peek candidate and can see BFG having done that. That takes her out of my bottom at the moment.

Between Rhea and Hallia after yesterday I have a worse feeling about Hallia to be honest. Rhea has been here and trying. Not saying I agree with everything she has posted or like it, but Hallia I feel is more actively holding back. 

My feelings about the Lessa flip are largely what others have said, wish she fought for it more but not sure how much info it particularly gives us. 

I think Rhea and Hallia are the two best candidates today but I think Hallia's lack of play is more concerning of the two. Still wary of Kronos, but he's here and trying as well. Hallia's flip should cast light on his  alignment. Finding POE a bit tough to do so far here.

[v] Hallia [/v]

@Kronos - It was towards End of Phase that I was able to post, I brought it up, but there was clearly not enough people on to either A. Make that happen or B. Agree with me in the first place

Up through page 20, BFG mainly speaks to Laine and Clov. From the feel I get in those posts, if there was a peek in there it would be Clov. She seems to want to make herself clear where he's concerned, which kind of makes me feel that she specifically cared whether or not he was townreading her. Her back and forth with Laine doesn't make me feel that she could've been the N0 peek up to that point. She also specifically mentions Rhea, asking if anyone had ever played with her before. It makes me wonder, but I don't feel that is a peek.

Spoilering quotes

Fair enough, I want to say that early involvement in game related stuff is probably a good look for you? (and hopefully Clov?)

I'm just curious Alannalyn.

You seemed shocked by the vote. Just a strange reaction.

[v]Hallia[/v]

I thought so too, but I think it's because it sounded like a fake reaction, rather than just being completely blown away by it.

Yeah that's kinda what I was getting at... kinda knee jerk like he's surprised to get a vote but doesn't know how to play it off?

Lol why you voting for me Clov!

This post (and the follow up with Dice, and the 'play nice' or similar comment following Dice's null reaction) suggest that she was finding it scummy. I appreciate this post comes a couple of posts after the vote on Hallia, but Cairos doesn't post inbetween (although he does before she talks to Dice).

The follow up on your vote looks good for early game play; the vote on Hallia (which I assumed to be a joke? (although I think it was a reaction fish now)) goes back to the fluff phase. The two in the same post looked odd together, hence the question.

Above was for Clov

MQ on phone is hard

In general I thought Laine looked 'good' for her quick jumps on your kickstarter vote and subsequent follow ups. But Laine's sequence read (past tense) a little awkwardly; Questions Cairos (game play) -> finds him suspicious (game play) -> Votes Hallia as a joke (fluff) INSTEAD of the person she found suspicious -> Questions Dice about Cairos (game play) -> backs off Cairos (game play) -> Votes Dice (fluff).

Her explanation sort of explains the vote, suggests that the vote on Hallia wasn't entirely a joke, and the sequence makes more sense. Hence asking the question :)

I ~don't have a strong read on anybody at this point, but some nulls are organising themselves. Laine is probably at the town end of null, the sequence read/reads a little oddly but I don't think Mafia!Laine joins in so quickly at the start of game with 'positive' game play. Read in progress?

Not sure how I feel about this. I figured that if BFG was the cop (which I figured was unlikely, given her thread presence), I expected her to cop me. She made no attempt to hide the fact she was wary of me D1, and she doesn't seem to trust herself to read me well.

But based on how she acted towards me most of d2, I'm not sure I was the peek.

Archived