DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

9 - 5 Mafia - Day 3 - GAME OVER! MAFIA WINS!

ReleaseTheEvil

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remaining scum is in Darthe/Sooh/Manbat.  MAYBE Turin, though I'm thinking Turin Scum has better thread awareness and wouldn't be this suicidal..

really is that including your vote on me you have 5 possible maf reads. even if you truly believe i was mafia which i dont know what i can say to change people's mind.  why would you go after what most would have to consider the weakest kink.  this doesn't seem to make sense to me.

Remaining scum is in Darthe/Sooh/Manbat. MAYBE Turin, though I'm thinking Turin Scum has better thread awareness and wouldn't be this suicidal..

I feel like you're just keeping me in your pool because it's easy to do.

Xander my biggest advice would be: just be yourself. The more you try to force who you are into what is convenient for how other players perceive you, the more trouble you are going to have later.

The reality of last game is that if there was a competent town you would not have been lynched

As for right now you have me here and I will absolutely defend anyone who I think is an ~obvious villager in an extremely annoying and incessant way, so if you are town you have nothing to fear

So post freely and naturally and don't worry so much about how people view you; worry more about finding wolves and finding villagers and everything gonna be alrigh

cory i know we have a more competent town but this applies.  im playing freely and naturally.  you know im not scum

My 3 maf leans are

Cory- because either he and or darthe are maf.

Darthe- hes been here since pretty well the beginning for me and though hes changed up hes just blending in a bit better.

Yates- 5 maf leans...seems like your just casting stones to avoid notice.

im playing freely and naturally.

You have been rigid and haven't been able to sustain your PLAYFUL attitude for long spurts

You even admitted as such

You are completely different this game, you SAID you are playing different this game for [reasons], and then you defend yourself with "But I'm playing the same as last game, you know it!"

jlaw-whtvr.gif

and after your post i started loosing up. playing more freely but still attempting to change a bit as i WAS LYNCHED DAY 1 last time as town.  had to make some tweaks but im still taking your advice that a playas gotta play.

"You have been rigid and haven't been able to sustain your PLAYFUL attitude for long spurts"  ^^^^^^^^^

My 3 maf leans are

Darthe- hes been here since pretty well the beginning for me and though hes changed up hes just blending in a bit better.

You said you would elaborate on me after you agreed with Dice that I was suspicious. Did it leave me in the clear since I'm not on here, or what? Are you setting me up for mislynch later? What is this?

My 3 maf leans are

You said you would elaborate on me after you agreed with Dice that I was suspicious. Did it leave me in the clear since I'm not on here, or what? Are you setting me up for mislynch later? What is this?

suspicious doesn't necessarily mean maf.  your hard to hate on. but i have you on my null cause i have these 3 higher.  your like an enigma to me.lol

My 3 maf leans are

suspicious doesn't necessarily mean maf.  your hard to hate on. but i have you on my null cause i have these 3 higher.  your like an enigma to me.lol

An enigma wrapped in a conundrum...

Also feeling very much prepared for the lynch mob tomorrow...

My 3 maf leans are

You're bad at reading cory here imo. more laughable is that instead of sodong your read to reflect my plau you brush it off as blending. That's essentially am excise to keep me on your list

i think we're doing okay maybe

we can head back to the retirement duplex afterward anyway

The only way we aren't doing okay is if you're mafia and that is something I'm hoping a cop will fix one way or another.  

If you're GF then we really don't have anywhere left to go and otherwise any cop that doesn't view you will be shamed eternally.  Past that this game should be fine. 

i think we're doing okay maybe

we can head back to the retirement duplex afterward anyway

There's probably a deep wolf given that I am appearing in lists that contain these exact words: "if one of these exact three players aren't mafia it's probably manbat"

Which means someone is being misclearing by those players or one of those players is a wolf because that's the only way I as a villager appear in their PoE in this spot

Especially given how posturey that feels

Like one wrong move from the village and voting not those exact three players means I am immediately voted and/or suspected

Yeah there's prob a deep wolf.  I'm seeing mostly this sort of behavior from Turin/Tina/Yates 

Archived