DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

9 - 5 Mafia - Day 3 - GAME OVER! MAFIA WINS!

ReleaseTheEvil

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will also try to ISO him now.

If you have time can you post why you have turin town?

It was the argument between him and Darthe. I thought Turin was the winner in that argument. Then he pointed out some good things about Zander that I agreed with.

Bad scumhunting mentality. If I wanted to win an argument through any means you know id simply do it and manage the fallout later.

The only thing that makes me hesitate to vote Zander right now is that he seems to be a very popular choice right now. But I think I should trust my own read. 

I'm pretty sure that if Zander is a wolf his team would be bussing him by now

Too many loud, high-profile players gunning for him for the wolves to even attempt a defense

See Hallia in the last game, etc.

Cory what do you think about the theory that there is almost always (like 96% confidence) a wolf on the top five posters?

I think it's a terrible theory and top posters tend to be villagers a higher % of the time based on millions of games of experience

Depends on the players and how much time they have on their hands

April Fools

Sili Quirrels 83
BFG 77
Zander 61
Clovdyx 57
Sooh 55
Yates. 52

dicetosser1 32
Songstress 28
Cass 23

Death Of Meta

Darthe 258
Leyrann 219
Yates. 211
BFG 169
Turin Turambar 169
Shadar Alantin 141
corycurren 135
Sooh 113
TinaHel 107
dicetosser1 79
Cass 60
Verbal32 51
ReleaseTheEvil 49
Songstress 25
Hallia 24
Panchi 22
Pralaya 10

There are no real UNIVERSAL volume tells, but usually I tend to find wolves pretty regularly in the "low zone" more often in the "high zone" though they usually aren't the LOWEST poster because they're slightly cognizant of it but that's just POG theory more than anything

There are no universal tells period

But villagers tend to hit the "add reply" button more freely whenever they want whereas a wolf might get more self-conscious and not hit it, but some of that is meta dependent

If there is a volume sweet spot for this game it's in

manbat 89
Zander 81
Turin Turambar 74
Sooh 67
dicetosser1 61
Ithillian 56
TinaHel 44

But volume isn't really reliable. It's all super player dependent. For example, I will always be a top-5 poster regardless of alignment; it's in my blood to post a lot. Same with Tommy. dice is always going to be in the "low range", same with Tina. They just are sparse posters in either alignment.

Trying to apply something universally is basically just praying to the rand. Each player has to be looked at independently, so don't be lazy DM darthe

I started to read Darthe´s posts but he has 7 pages and I need to go soon so I skipped it. Sorry that I couldn´t be more helpful today. I might get on a little bit later on but not enough to re-read anything. 

DL is not today, right?

*sigh* 

ISOing Darthe is frustrating, because I can read him both Town and Scum, depending on what I'm looking for. It's frustrating, because it leaves me not knowing what to think. 

Tina I feel like you are scum this game. I don't know why I feel like this? I just do.

Particularly getting the feeling from how you're voting zander. It feels like it's in an awkward spot regardless of what zander flips here.

Cory I'm still a villager not sure if you're tinfoiling on me or not but I'm still here at "cory is a villager land.

Do you have a reason for me to not vote tina? I trust you so I'm giving you some say in my vote since I'm not really interested in being here 100%

I understand this will probably set you off on crazy levels at me at some point in the game in some fashion or another and I don't care.

I just don't have the energy. If you guys lynch me, fine, sorry. But this is all I've got man.

Tina I feel like you are scum this game. I don't know why I feel like this? I just do.

Particularly getting the feeling from how you're voting zander. It feels like it's in an awkward spot regardless of what zander flips here.

Cory I'm still a villager not sure if you're tinfoiling on me or not but I'm still here at "cory is a villager land.

Do you have a reason for me to not vote tina? I trust you so I'm giving you some say in my vote since I'm not really interested in being here 100%

I understand this will probably set you off on crazy levels at me at some point in the game in some fashion or another and I don't care.

I just don't have the energy. If you guys lynch me, fine, sorry. But this is all I've got man.

That is correct sir.  

Do you think Tina would copy a post from a town game as scum?

Archived