DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

9 - 5 Mafia - Day 3 - GAME OVER! MAFIA WINS!

ReleaseTheEvil

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you have a real reason for not approaching Zander then fine but I am not going to buy someone waiting because of hypothetical PR use.  That's the sort of thing I'd tell a newbie to fake if they were getting heat.

That would be dumb. They would need another scum mate to fake being silenced the following day if that's the case. And we have a vig so consider the implications...

If you have a real reason for not approaching Zander then fine but I am not going to buy someone waiting because of hypothetical PR use.  That's the sort of thing I'd tell a newbie to fake if they were getting heat.

That would be dumb. They would need another scum mate to fake being silenced the following day if that's the case. And we have a vig so consider the implications...

It'd be very dumb but then you get into arguments of 1x etc and the whole exercise becomes asnine.  Then again, so is basing our decisions on heavy and unfounded conjecture.

Then again, so is basing our decisions on heavy and unfounded conjecture.

Which is why I said I'd worry about it TOMORROW. What is wrong with you? Did I guess right and get your jimmies rustled?

Zander has been MIA in the band for the last day or so as well and he is usually hyperactive there

FWIW:

He posted this morning at 8:59

This evening at 5:28

Then once more at 6:25 in, appropriately enough, HANG MAN.

OK  i didnt go checking times. I just know he hasnt replied to some threads a nd a PM that we are both involved in.

OK  i didnt go checking times. I just know he hasnt replied to some threads a nd a PM that we are both involved in.

No it's cool. It's not like checking his activity on site was the first thing that came to mind when I saw he wasn't posting here. lol You just gave me the idea to go and look.

What do you think of Darthe's reaction to this? Over the top or am I being defensive?

Darthe posted that. MY first thought when you asked about the silencer was "lets not game the mod bro"   So in a way I agreed with him. The bit im not sure on is the last bit. Telling a newbie to do it works....right up until the silencer reveals and says i didnt silence you. This is an ADVANCED game. Silencer is possible  maybe not likely but possible so i'd not do it. Not unless I knew the silencer was on my team

I cant say you wondering about Darthes reaction is over the top tho cause he has me wondering about him in general.

If you have a real reason for not approaching Zander then fine but I am not going to buy someone waiting because of hypothetical PR use. That's the sort of thing I'd tell a newbie to fake if they were getting heat.

Darthe posted that. MY first thought when you asked about the silencer was "lets not game the mod bro" So in a way I agreed with him. The bit im not sure on is the last bit. Telling a newbie to do it works....right up until the silencer reveals and says i didnt silence you. This is an ADVANCED game. Silencer is possible maybe not likely but possible so i'd not do it. Not unless I knew the silencer was on my team

I cant say you wondering about Darthes reaction is over the top tho cause he has me wondering about him in general.

Idont think town silencers exist. What would be the point?

In any case it's moot since zander and turin have shown up

So no reason why I should not vote you. Just a mild attempt to wifom/discredit my read.

Happy with my vote

Actually I was more thinking it was part of your meta. 

Is anybody else noticing the apparent change in seph?

He has had a mentor all along, but since coming back in BFG's role he seems a lot more focused and straight to the point. It could be natural development, but it's like he has an agenda or something....

I will take that as a compliment sooh. So thank you :)

My agenda is the same as it was in seph 1.0

My previous way wasn't working and I had half of the town against me. I was making a ton of errors just from not proof reading my posts. At this point in the game I feel like I have to be specific, or try to. We are on day 2 with a lot of villagers gone. We need a wolf lynch.

I still want to go about this game with some logic, I am just trying to find my way of playing. Since the night phase I have been enjoying much more, and I think you will see it in my posts from then on.

If you want to see were I got a few of my reads at iso clov. As he was night killed I found good information there.

Seph you're doing fine, I'd advise asking Tress about how she formulates reads and to proof a couple of your posts just to see what someone who is comfortable with the game might pick up on that you post in a seemingly care-free manner.

I tend to think that you like to share every thought you have so you tack them onto the end of posts when you should probably not say them and that hurts you overall.  

Btw, was BFG town?

Is anybody else noticing the apparent change in seph?

He has had a mentor all along, but since coming back in BFG's role he seems a lot more focused and straight to the point. It could be natural development, but it's like he has an agenda or something....

Does his focus seem to have a scummy agenda to you?

Archived