DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

9 - 5 Mafia - Day 3 - GAME OVER! MAFIA WINS!

ReleaseTheEvil

It's never too early to get rid of symps.

[v] Ithi [/v]

Not a symp. Just a survivor. I don't know how to play any other way lol

Of course.

Hey, we can also stick to the rule "lynch all confirmed non-town when in doubt" instead. But don't you want to be done with it just now?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[v] Ithi [/v]

Of course you're one of two who's actually mentioned it so you don't have the keeping up appearances fear. That's a good thing.

Apparently the others think I'm Town.

Too true at Turin

"Keeping up appearances fear"?

I'm not sure wheter you mean that I'm not considering anyone to be a certain role before the game starts, or that I'm not afraid to say what I think. Or maybe something else.

It's never too early to get rid of symps.

[v] Ithi [/v]

You think Ithi would claim survivor to symp signal? That would be crazy. You let that game get too far into your head. Remember the past but do not let it control you. 

Or more likely you are just hoping to make sure mafia doesn't get lynched today.

Nice try.

Unvote

Vote: Leyrann

[v] Ithi [/v]

Of course you're one of two who's actually mentioned it so you don't have the keeping up appearances fear. That's a good thing.

Too true at Turin

I'm not sure wheter you mean that I'm not considering anyone to be a certain role before the game starts, or that I'm not afraid to say what I think. Or maybe something else.

I mean that you're obviously not censoring your own posts to try and make yourself look good.

[v] Ithi [/v]

You think Ithi would claim survivor to symp signal? That would be crazy. You let that game get too far into your head. Remember the past but do not let it control you. 

Or more likely you are just hoping to make sure mafia doesn't get lynched today.

Nice try.

Unvote

Always defending Ithi. :P

[v] Ithi [/v]

Too true at Turin

I'm not sure wheter you mean that I'm not considering anyone to be a certain role before the game starts, or that I'm not afraid to say what I think. Or maybe something else.

I mean that you're obviously not censoring your own posts to try and make yourself look good.

Nope. I stopped doing that recently and it turned out to be better this way.

In fact I haven't only stopped doing any eventual censoring but I'm just trying to get stuff going.

Seriously Ley, What good would it do to fake claim survivor at this point in the game? Since RTE is running it I would 99.999% expect there to be an actual survivor in the game. Fake claiming would be suicide. 

Are you cc'ing her claim with your vote? 

Ithi/Turin <3 u both but you say dumb things as either alignment.  Expect me to point out when you do so.

Hi again Darthe. You care to explain your Zander and BFG reads? 

Or would you like to avoid that?

They seem clearly stated to me.  

I would say it is more of an FoS in vote form to see what happened next. On it's own it isn't enough to base a locked in vote on. I really do hate the clearing of people early like that except in certain situations. (this is a bit hypocritical as I see Ithi as town until shown otherwise) And to do it to yourself just sets my alarms off. So I voted in part to keep myself thinking about how he could be trying to pitch himself as so town that he couldn't possibly be mafia. Putting himself above the fray like Tommy used to. 

The change about Ithi came when she claimed 3rd party. Do think she is faking? I believe her and am hoping she wants to help town win. 

This makes sense, and she definitely claimed before your post, so the order checks out.  

I'm not sure yet.  I don't know her well enough to say she is (or isn't) the kind of person that would fake it as town or mafia, and everything I'm reading her off of is tone/meta.  Gun to my head, I would guess lying and still am comfortable with how she played in thread enough that I don't need to push her ATM.  

CLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOV

you town?

Yes.  I was going to PM you so we could work together, but I think DM is at modkill quota right now.

Turin, was your joke a vote or are you actually arguing he's more likely to be mafia because he said lock clear?

Of course his joke was a vote. I mean, don't you too think that elections are truly a joke?

:tongue:  Proofread your posts, kids.

[v] Ithi [/v]

Nice try.

Unvote

Pitiful.  Defending her this heavy before page 5?  It looks like you know her alignment already.

[v] Ithi [/v]

Nice try.

Unvote

Hate this argument.  I think it's more crazy that mafia would push somebody they could realistically believe to be the survivor - since they would know if she's with them - over the 10 or so townies in the game.  

Ithi/Turin <3 u both but you say dumb things as either alignment.  Expect me to point out when you do so.

Hi again Darthe. You care to explain your Zander and BFG reads? 

Or would you like to avoid that?

They seem clearly stated to me.  

statements are NOT explanations. So I will put that down as you wishing to avoid saying how you came to your conclusions. Hence  :flamingsword:

I also hate Darthe's push.  Darthe, you should know perfectly well that he would (and has) done that as town.  I've played one game with him IIRC and expect him to hard defend her the entire game.  You insinuating there's anything inherently scummy about that is a bad look.

[v] Ithi [/v]

Nice try.

Unvote

Pitiful. Defending her this heavy before page 5? It looks like you know her alignment already.

So like ... He does this every time. You acting like you don't know this is lame. You've yet to even explain your vote. You're posturing.

Also Turin votes Leyrann after he votes for me and you advise that's defending. I vote for you after you vote for him and you don't mention it.

That's double standards and making careful posts.

You obviously want my vote to pass Un noticed. I really want you lynched today.

[v] Ithi [/v]

Nice try.

Unvote

Pitiful.  Defending her this heavy before page 5?  It looks like you know her alignment already.

Says the guy that refuses to explain his reads. Like I already said I believe her claim for the reasons I already gave. I find it very funny that everyone is "town reading" her and not believing her. Show me where she has fake claimed while town. I can think of once sort of. That was mostly a joke though.

I would say it is more of an FoS in vote form to see what happened next. On it's own it isn't enough to base a locked in vote on. I really do hate the clearing of people early like that except in certain situations. (this is a bit hypocritical as I see Ithi as town until shown otherwise) And to do it to yourself just sets my alarms off. So I voted in part to keep myself thinking about how he could be trying to pitch himself as so town that he couldn't possibly be mafia. Putting himself above the fray like Tommy used to. 

The change about Ithi came when she claimed 3rd party. Do think she is faking? I believe her and am hoping she wants to help town win.

Just wanted to repeat this cause I find it hysterical and timely.

This is Ithi, LOL

i-rarely-claim.jpg

I also hate Darthe's push.  Darthe, you should know perfectly well that he would (and has) done that as town.  I've played one game with him IIRC and expect him to hard defend her the entire game.  You insinuating there's anything inherently scummy about that is a bad look.

I can't ignore poor performance based on expecting someone to play poor regularly.  People who try to twist every single thing directed at them are annoying and unproductive at best and have fantastic wolf cover at worst.  

I think Ithi looks town atm and Turin looks worse for it.

Archived