DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

9 - 5 Mafia - Day 3 - GAME OVER! MAFIA WINS!

ReleaseTheEvil

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone you are confident is town?

Do you think Ithi is faking her survivor claim?

confident no

and unless im missed it no one disputed her so im willing to give her the beneifit of the doubt

Official Vote Count

Turin (1/8) - Darthe

Zander (1/8) - Tina

Darthe (2/8) - Ithi, Turin

Not Voting: Everyone else

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch. 

Deadline at about 8:08 am GMT+1 on Tuesday April 21st (Will add link eventually!) 

Remember Town Darthe. Him with the reasons and the explaining and the communicating with other people in the Thread.

Now we have sullen and closed of Darthe. Who may or may not have reasons but doesn't see why anyone else needs to know them.

Because that could be used against him in a court of law. He's leaving as little as he can in the game. That gives me other thoughts.

Good grief just lynch him already. He's not even trying any more.

Four posts in and already drawing scummy misreps. Nice.

Tina, RTE has a long history with third party and I would expect him to include some sort of third party (most likely survivor) as he likes to play with the running jokes. I just thought that he would do it for the lulz. 

Okay....

and why did you role fish?

role fish? asking Ley if his vote was a cc? Survivor is a very specific role. If two people are claiming it then the liar is more likely to be mafia so it should be resolved. I didn't think there would be a reason for Ley to assume that Ithi's survivor claim was a symp signal unless he was the survivor. similar to the way Sooh voted Sili in the April Fool's game. So I asked for clarification like I did with Tress in the cliche game when she cc'ed Hallia via vote.

Depending on the people involved, I'm not sure I agree 100% with this, but I think it's probably true more than it's not.  

Tina - normally I'd be on board with pushing a role fishing attempt, but I don't like your case here.  I think "role fishing" is usually more subtle, and more importantly, he was going to get either Leyrann confirming to be 3rd party or denying it.  The theory "role fishing helps scum" kinda only applies when it's putting a town PR at risk

honestly im experiencing an epic hangover so my brain is jumbled

Im wondering why you'd post in a mafia game if you feel so terrible. Why was it so important lol

Im reading early posts by Zander as typical Zander. he was whinging about that hangover in the Band too lol. So he started out consistent. that makes me think town but im not putting the farm on it. his tone changes where hes talking back and forth with Turin but then I kinda think it has too. the way he acts in the boards would get him lynched quick in mafia. Am watching him tho

I'm still not actually Town though.

It's never too early to get rid of symps.

[v] Ithi [/v]

Not a symp. Just a survivor. I don't know how to play any other way lol

Of course.

Hey, we can also stick to the rule "lynch all confirmed non-town when in doubt" instead. But don't you want to be done with it just now?

obviously ive been ninjad but you see ithis post above? Do you REALLY think that ITHI of all people will play AGAINST town as a survivor? or that she'd fake claim survivor? Cause I dont. 

And whats with the symp bit? What makes you think that? you may have answered this and i missed it but if not make with the splainy.

It's never too early to get rid of symps.

[v] Ithi [/v]

You think Ithi would claim survivor to symp signal? That would be crazy. You let that game get too far into your head. Remember the past but do not let it control you. 

Or more likely you are just hoping to make sure mafia doesn't get lynched today.

Nice try.

Unvote

Vote: Leyrann

Pitiful.  Defending her this heavy before page 5?  It looks like you know her alignment already.

you should totally expect that. and you know it. Over all Darthe your pushing on  ithi and turin is terrible. Only thing stopping my vote is that I dont think you play THIS bad if mafia. I think you are much more calculating as mafia then as town.

Having said that it wont take much more scummy play to make my vote happen.

Xander feels different from last game regardless

I'm not convinced he'd decide to consciously change his style because of what happened to him d1 last game, I think he's more of a FREE SPIRIT than that, but that's based on very little other than just how I think he thinks

He seems way tighter and rigid here and more conscious about how people perceive him

HMM

Archived