DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

9 - 5 Mafia - Day 3 - GAME OVER! MAFIA WINS!

ReleaseTheEvil

I did once fake claim to be a pineapple. And also a triceratops. The triceratops was just so I could say I was feeling ill and ask the lady doctor to check my poo.

Both times I was vanilla town and I enjoy having a bit of a mess about.

I was thinking of the triceratops one. That was epic funny.  

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's never too early to get rid of symps.

[v] Ithi [/v]

You think Ithi would claim survivor to symp signal? That would be crazy. You let that game get too far into your head. Remember the past but do not let it control you. 

Or more likely you are just hoping to make sure mafia doesn't get lynched today.

Nice try.

Unvote

Vote: Leyrann

Hate this argument.  I think it's more crazy that mafia would push somebody they could realistically believe to be the survivor - since they would know if she's with them - over the 10 or so townies in the game.  

I see your point but I also think that mafia will try to push third party lynches in hopes of achieving town cred. I guess moreso in multi faction games. I know it helped in Darthe's epic GoT game back in the day.

That's fair, Turin, but I'm not sure there's much town credit to be gained from lynching somebody who claimed survivor if they flip survivor :P They can't really argue that trusting her to be telling the truth constitutes "scum hunting" IMO

Multiple factions, absolutely.  It's the WaFia way.

I don't think Turin-Darthe is not mafia-mafia.  Does anybody think they could be?

proofread your post  :baalzamon:

Oh, FFS.For Flying Spaghetti Monster's Sake

I don't think Turin-Darthe is mafia-mafia.  Does anybody think they could be?

FTFM.

Remember Town Darthe. Him with the reasons and the explaining and the communicating with other people in the Thread.

Now we have sullen and closed of Darthe. Who may or may not have reasons but doesn't see why anyone else needs to know them.

Because that could be used against him in a court of law. He's leaving as little as he can in the game. That gives me other thoughts.

Good grief just lynch him already. He's not even trying any more.

I probably am not going to ramp up READ-WISE until closer to EOD considering half the game isn't here yet

But IRT to Ithi if we're going to seriously discuss claimaments and stuff like that, the policy for a survivor is just to always lynch them at LYLO-1 just to be safe. Mechanically it'd probably be moderately short-sighted for her to draw attention to herself like that as Mafia, she's been super active (!!) and if she is indeed TP Mafia is the much, much bigger priority

Otherwise she seems to be MAKING READS and PUSHING THE GAME FORWARD, which is a trait that is inherently EXTREMELY VALUABLE considering the typical level of floundering here, so to me it's worth absolutely zero discussion and while I think Leyrann was coming from a villagery place it's also worth noting that I think that line of thought is incorrect in gereal

Now let's make this village a NICE PLACE TO LIVE IN. I did the math in April Fools and towns have won less than 25% of the games at DM over the last year. Let's change that culture and let's start right now.

That's fair, Turin, but I'm not sure there's much town credit to be gained from lynching somebody who claimed survivor if they flip survivor :P They can't really argue that trusting her to be telling the truth constitutes "scum hunting" IMO

Multiple factions, absolutely.  It's the WaFia way.

Fair enough. *gives BG 2 pence royalty* It makes less sense the way you put it.  

I guess we will see if it gets to EoD and people start making statements like "well I don't know who the mafia might be so let's just lynch the survivor".  That will perk my ears up. 

Love multi faction games. First game I ever played was. And just awesome.

Archived