DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Please welcome SEPH to the Band!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eh I just wanted to be a part of the conversation... 

You're safe for as long as you want to be seph... when you're ready for your share of loving abuse, just let us know :wink:

Bonus????  grins

*sticks tongue out at Dicey*

did i just......???

evil grin

walks back towards Lanth   grinning all the way......

*glares*

steps in front of Lanth

Punches Lanth in the gob again nice and hard while watching Tay out the corner of his eye

*wonders if Dice has completely lost any semblance of common sense*

*Kicks Dice where the sun doesn't shine, because Lanth is God and can do so even while restrained* :cool:

*lets the delusion slide this time* :tongue:

*smirks* Maybe a touch harder the next time.

That right there is the point of having a banded who also happens to be a Warder. You really need to think ahead a bit more Dicey. 

It's not very effective. He doesn't have much there. :unsure:

That made me actually lol. Have a few points. Something like +369.

hmmm  eyes tay  and here i thought i found a way to assault you without getting in trouble.....uummm i mean beat up on Lanth just cause hes here!!  yeah thats it!!

I'm almost certain you meant the first half of that sentence but nice try at a recovery. Don't make me spank you with my sword.

I was still wearing my hector protector. Gotta get used to it before the next game.

I'm not sure why you bother playing with your bat and balls... You never even make it to first base.

You certainly shouldn't have a team for it anyways. Just handle it yourself, unless you really need the coaching.

I was still wearing my hector protector. Gotta get used to it before the next game.

I'm not sure why you bother playing with your bat and balls... You never even make it to first base.

You certainly shouldn't have a team for it anyways. Just handle it yourself, unless you really need the coaching.

This is gold... *applauds*

Burt Reynolds mustache approves this message!!!!

Youd know considering I was playing the National Game of the good ole US of A....

Archived