DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Please welcome SEPH to the Band!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've heard good things about Code Geass but I haven't gotten around to it. I'm about to start Puella Magi Madoka Magica... Which is a Magical Girl anime, and on the surface not me at all. But it's also Dark Fantasy/Horror. Which is super me. And it's written by the guy who wrote Psycho-Pass. Also super me. And critics rave about it. I guess we'll see.

And if Kentaro Miura would ever finish writing Berserk, maybe they'd be more willing to make a complete anime of it. :dry: Some decade, maybe he'll write more than a few chapters a year.

I have so many friends who are uPset over berserk. He hasn't wrote anything in like a year has he?

He had a chapter published in September last year, but he doesn't have enough content to throw into a bound edition yet. I think there are 4-5 chapters that most people haven't read yet because of that. You have to A) have a subscription to the Japanese magazine it was published it, or B) find a fan translation online.

All that said, I highly recommend Berserk, Manga/Anime. Not recommended for anyone who doesn't want to handle some very harsh/heavy mature content though; Gore, pedophilia, rape, incest, and the list goes on. It's quite a long list in fact. The original anime looks dated (made in the 90s) but it's pretty amazing. The new movies cover the same content, but add in some of the heavy stuff from the manga that they just could have done two decades ago. That said, both anime cut out a lot, even from the one story Arc that they cover. Especially the new movies, as they condensed one Arc into three movies. And the Original will leave you with the worst (best) cliffhanger ever. At least the movies don't leave you hanging like that. Anime only watchers had to wait 20 years to find out what happened next. Easily one of the most infamous cliffhangers ever.

I think Lanth just needs to rejoin the Band.  *winks*

I tried! I think there's confusion over my username because its never happened. I'm not sure if my username appears as Lanthirrhos or 12th_Regiment (Probably the latter. The former is just a display name that Kivam edited in for me... so It still should be the 12th account). Either way, no one seems to be able to figure it out yet. I even posted in the New and Returning Members thread! Honest! There's proof!

...Actually. There isn't proof. My post isn't there. I assume someone deleted requests as they thought them complete, because surely over the years since 2013 (the start of the thread) we'd have more than 10 pages worth of posts in there, considering our spam rates. I'm being sabotaged, I swear!

...Anyways. This really is a problem, me not being part of the band and all. Because I free. Free to do things (dumps Brew all over the ground and lights in on fire) terrible things (*spanks Brid*) and there's no one who can punish me! (Mostly...) Being free is hard. People just wont break out their leathers when they don't have a hold over you. :sad:

Dice it was an hawk who I was thinking of! Sorry about that.

Yea baseball is probably the sport which is the hardest and most fun.to play. So do you play shortstop then?

No!! not Hawk! i liked him!

i was left field on satday cause of my ankle. We are all fairly new and not everyone knows each other so we will work it out as we go. I will probably end up infield somewhere cause i field well but cant throw long anymore.

I tried! I think there's confusion over my username because its never happened. I'm not sure if my username appears as Lanthirrhos or 12th_Regiment (Probably the latter. The former is just a display name that Kivam edited in for me... so It still should be the 12th account). Either way, no one seems to be able to figure it out yet. I even posted in the New and Returning Members thread! Honest! There's proof!

...Actually. There isn't proof. My post isn't there. I assume someone deleted requests as they thought them complete, because surely over the years since 2013 (the start of the thread) we'd have more than 10 pages worth of posts in there, considering our spam rates. I'm being sabotaged, I swear!

...Anyways. This really is a problem, me not being part of the band and all. Because I free. Free to do things (dumps Brew all over the ground and lights in on fire) terrible things (*spanks Brid*) and there's no one who can punish me! (Mostly...) Being free is hard. People just wont break out their leathers when they don't have a hold over you. :sad:

drags the stocks in from the Barracks and opens them up.

Punches 12/Lanth whichever one he is in the gob then drags him over and locks him securely in the stocks.

Starts handing out rotten fruit and veges

"So you were saying???"

Dice grabs a Bamboo cane and walks behind the prisoner.  "Now what was that you did to Brid???"  Theres is a swishing sound....

Welcome Seph! Hope you'll have as much fun here as I'm having!

(Zander and Thane may seem a bit crazy... and they are... but they are mostly harmless)

And not mostly harmless in a way of shouldn't have added a fifth book to the trilogy, and instead mostly harmless compared to say a pack of wild wolves, or you know a gnat...

Also HI! And welcome :)

Will have to check the anime suggestions... obviously I'm a Trigun fan, so should probably checks out Bebop next :laugh:

I've also seen the non Brotherhood version of FA, so maybe I should check out the other version...

Welcome Seph! Hope you'll have as much fun here as I'm having!

(Zander and Thane may seem a bit crazy... and they are... but they are mostly harmless)

And not mostly harmless in a way of shouldn't have added a fifth book to the trilogy, and instead mostly harmless compared to say a pack of wild wolves, or you know a gnat...

Also HI! And welcome :)

what!!! we are completely harmeless!!!

*continues running with scissors*

Dice it was an hawk who I was thinking of! Sorry about that.

Yea baseball is probably the sport which is the hardest and most fun.to play. So do you play shortstop then?

No!! not Hawk! i liked him!

i was left field on satday cause of my ankle. We are all fairly new and not everyone knows each other so we will work it out as we go. I will probably end up infield somewhere cause i field well but cant throw long anymore.

...Anyways. This really is a problem, me not being part of the band and all. Because I free. Free to do things (dumps Brew all over the ground and lights in on fire) terrible things (*spanks Brid*) and there's no one who can punish me! (Mostly...) Being free is hard. People just wont break out their leathers when they don't have a hold over you.  :sad:

Punches 12/Lanth whichever one he is in the gob then drags him over and locks him securely in the stocks.

Starts handing out rotten fruit and veges

"So you were saying???"

Dice grabs a Bamboo cane and walks behind the prisoner.  "Now what was that you did to Brid???"  Theres is a swishing sound....

Ooo baby! That's hot! Let me have it Diceypoo! I deserve it!

It's not to do with your account. 12th hasn't been relevant (other than possibly for logging in to the forums) since your name change as the change is made on the actual account. Usergroup adds and removals are made to your DM handle, not your login info. I'd think the request to rejoin has simply fallen through the cracks.

And welcome to the Band, Seph *hands a Guiny or 4*

Edited to add:

*rubs jaw and arches eyebrow at Dicey* You realise when you do things like that I feel it too?

what!!! we are completely harmeless!!!

*continues running with scissors*

*confiscates scissors* It's a bit soon to be trying to kill yourself.

*rubs jaw and arches eyebrow at Dicey* You realise when you do things like that I feel it too?

Bonus????  grins

Archived