DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Psycho - A Sketchy SK Event is Over

Darthe

@Ithi - I shot you because 1) you were the towniest town in the thread and unable to be mislynched, and 2) I was working under the misapprehension that there was a mafia and Turin might be on the team so they wouldn't pick you.

I ranted at Darthe quite a bit trying to decide who to shoot, and not overlap the mafia kill. Apparently he was extremely amused by all the thought I put into it as i was the only kill :dry:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently he was extremely amused by all the thought I put into it as i was the only kill :dry:

Except for mine. You killed Clov and I killed Sooh - as promised in thread.

Also, now that you can see everything, crazy how honest I was this game right??!!

Apparently he was extremely amused by all the thought I put into it as i was the only kill :dry:

Also, now that you can see everything, crazy how honest I was this game right??!!

I was talking about N1 :wink:

Yes, although I knew you had to be lying about something. Wanting to be cured (knowing you were 1x impervious) would be a big one. :laugh:

You are the only person I know who lies more as town than as a third party :wink:

I thought you needed anchovies Cindy?

now you're just teasing me.

melt 2 sticks of butter

add 1 pint cream

bring to nearly a simmer

carefully whisk in 2 egg yolks. you can temper them if you're ascared.

stir until jut barely thickened, like a few seconds max.

stir in a good cup or more grated Romano and Parmesan Tho I usually skip the Parmesan.

hit it with fresh cracked pepper and a nice bit of fresh parsley.

drop in hot fettuccine.

that's all.

@Ithi - I shot you because 1) you were the towniest town in the thread and unable to be mislynched, and 2) I was working under the misapprehension that there was a mafia and Turin might be on the team so they wouldn't pick you.

I ranted at Darthe quite a bit trying to decide who to shoot, and not overlap the mafia kill. Apparently he was extremely amused by all the thought I put into it as i was the only kill :dry:

Over two years of being mostly vanilla town will do that.

Good game killers. You did a great job :)

Most fun game in ages. Thanks darthe

I'll get the proper sign ups up tonight.

Any more pre sign up sign ups? Lol

Well, except about the trying to win as town part, LOL.

Good job tho. Can we see the Yates/AJ QT?

Town would have had a rough time with Tress but had they just lynched yates I think this game would have come out about even. Theyd have had the clov night shot and then a lynch at least to get her.

Town would have had a rough time with Tress but had they just lynched yates I think this game would have come out about even. Theyd have had the clov night shot and then a lynch at least to get her.

My first turn as serial killer wasn't so bad :laugh:

I actually convinced myself i didn't care if I lived through D1 just so i could play it exactly like I would as vanilla town. It was only when N1 came that I started considering how to win.

Fun fact: I had won a sickle. That sickle could have been used to kill someone during Day 1. I considered using it on Tress instead of just holstering it. Imagine how different this game would have been had I followed through on that thought!

Fun fact: I had won a sickle. That sickle could have been used to kill someone during Day 1. I considered using it on Tress instead of just holstering it. Imagine how different this game would have been had I followed through on that thought!

I had a 1x BPV.  Would that have even worked?

I don't know! But if it didn't, and I hadn't been silenced, I would have finished the job - in the night time [bow chikka wow wow!].

I don't know! But if it didn't, and I hadn't been silenced, I would have finished the job - in the night time [bow chikka wow wow!].

I flatter myself to think that Dice and the others would have realized that you were the one who killed me 'cuz I cop viewed you.  AVENGE ME DICE!  :sad:

And at that point I expected I had no chance to win anyway, so yeah.

Being mouthy cost you a solo win, hah!  :wink:

Being mouthy cost you a solo win, hah!   :wink:

Psh. And rob myself of fro3hnmmtmheschthlufthagnandkisstheddrlethulhucthulhucthulhucthulhu?? With YOU? Never!

Yates made the choice, an easy choice really, and smiled slightly at her.  She smiled back.  He giggled and said "I like you" and then, as onethey bhegan thoo wallllk ahwayfro3hnmmtmheschthlufthagnandkisstheddrlethulhucthulhucthulhucthulhu

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Archived