DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Psycho - A Sketchy SK Event is Over

Darthe

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:dry: Your implication is not lost on me, my friend.

And you are wrong.

Alright - I don't know how Darthe will resolve NA's but where do I shoot tonight or do I holster?

Meh, my brain is breaking trying to figure out what's what.  I don't believe Dice is mafia, so unless Clov is lying and he's mafia with Sooh, or you're lying about something (which would be SOOOO SURPRISING, wouldn't it?) there may be no mafia.  And if that's the case and Clov's telling the truth, Sooh is safe.  I know I'm town, so unless it's Dice, maybe ClovGOAT will just win it for us tonight.  Holster or not, up to you.

Psychiatrist wouldn't work on mafia...

?

Psychiatrist - Converts a serial killer to vanilla.

So if Sooh is mafia and Clov is psychiatrist she would still be mafia.

And your point is?

I think you missed something in my post, if that was supposed to be a reply.

Maybe? I thought you were clearing Sooh as neither mafia or SK per this statement:

I don't believe Dice is mafia, so unless Clov is lying and he's mafia with Sooh, or you're lying about something (which would be SOOOO SURPRISING, wouldn't it?) there may be no mafia.

It's entirely possible Clov is Psychiatrist and Sooh is mafia. That's all I'm saying.

Maybe? I thought you were clearing Sooh as neither mafia or SK per this statement:

I don't believe Dice is mafia, so unless Clov is lying and he's mafia with Sooh, or you're lying about something (which would be SOOOO SURPRISING, wouldn't it?) there may be no mafia.

It's entirely possible Clov is Psychiatrist and Sooh is mafia. That's all I'm saying.

I don't see the point in having a lone mafia member in a game with multiple serial killers, so unless either you or Clov is lying (or both), I'm guessing there is no mafia.

The problem with that in THIS set up is, why bother?  Mafia wins by reaching parity with the living players.  That would mean the mafia would have to be one of the final two.  If the other was Indy, that's also a win for them (meaning the Indy).  They also don't get any benefits of BEING mafia - nobody to communicate with, nobody to work with for kills.  They would, for all intents and purposes, be an extra serial killer.

The problem with that in THIS set up is, why bother?  Mafia wins by reaching parity with the living players.  That would mean the mafia would have to be one of the final two.  If the other was Indy, that's also a win for them (meaning the Indy).  They also don't get any benefits of BEING mafia - nobody to communicate with, nobody to work with for kills.  They would, for all intents and purposes, be an extra serial killer.

That was my point. :dry:

Two thoughts here:

1. You forget that I was lone mafia in a Darthe game before. That's not speculation; that's history.

2. This game has a "small recruiting element" according to the mod. The trick is that you have to win that item. I won the first one. If I had been mafia I would have had my mafia recruit and 2 man team.

And you are ABSOLUTELY shooting tonight, Yates.

Who? Any objections to Sooh?

Two thoughts here:

1. You forget that I was lone mafia in a Darthe game before. That's not speculation; that's history.

2. This game has a "small recruiting element" according to the mod. The trick is that you have to win that item. I won the first one. If I had been mafia I would have had my mafia recruit and 2 man team.

And you are ABSOLUTELY shooting tonight, Yates.

Who? Any objections to Sooh?

:rolleyes: I have all the objections, but I suspect that won't work...

Sorry about yesterday guys. I had a horrible migraine. I was on for a few minutes after work, but I had to give up pretty quickly. Much better today though... 

Archived