DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome Sooh to the Band !

Thane Vakarian

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I had something witty to say I might be out of spotfines already... but alas...

Anyway... last chance to kick me Dice people... make it count :wink:

"I was stoopid and followed the advice of Mystica. Please kick me to help me get smarter."

I was her other pupil. At least one of us learned something. :baalzamon:

Youre worse then I am!!!

Well... yeah. What did you think that she was trying to teach us? *nods sagely*

*jumps in the air and kicks his heels together* 

There ain't no place like:

Sometimes the merits of the students can't be blamed on the teacher (fortunately...)

Not that I'm admitting any responsibility whatsoever, but if I was...this. Exactly.  :happy:  You're clearly a woman of superior understanding. Have another brew *hands a glass*

*considers*

I don't think I want to know what lessons you both think you learned. They're probably slanderous or libellous...or both...and most likely unflattering. :ph34r: I take no credit (in public at least) for any (considerable) aptitude either of you may have shown in a situation where any teaching theoretically could have been a possibility. *smirks*

Sometimes the merits of the students can't be blamed on the teacher (fortunately...)

Not that I'm admitting any responsibility whatsoever, but if I was...this. Exactly.  :happy:  You're clearly a woman of superior understanding. Have another brew *hands a glass*

*accepts glass and raises a toast*

I'm a teacher... Such understanding is vital for our survival.... My mantra is "they are not like this because of me, they are like this in spite of me"

*considers*

I don't think I want to know what lessons you both think you learned. They're probably slanderous or libellous...or both...and most likely unflattering. :ph34r: I take no credit (in public at least) for any (considerable) aptitude either of you may have shown in a situation where any teaching theoretically could have been a possibility. *smirks*

Beautifully crafted! Tay Wordsmith!

Archived