DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome Sooh to the Band !

Thane Vakarian

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never finished WoT either... (I think) I have three untouched books. I should really get on that... but I'm reading things I like better at the moment... and most other moments.

...And the old Band... I definitely do NOT remember that  :dry:  :ph34r: You can't prove otherwise. Those boards weren't saved. Not that I would know anything about that. I wasn't around back then, you see.

By way of welcome...And as a token of my good will, I present to you a gift; These two droids. These two bottles!

500-1000ml-800x8001.jpg

The smaller one provides Unlimited Maple Syrup (Free of Import Tax) by way of a miniature black hole connected via wormhole to... Michigan apparently. And the larger bottle supplies Very Limited Maple Syrup, but can be used to drink various forms of alcohol from once emptied. Complimentary Caps are provided to prevent spillage of Brew (A criminal offense by any standards).

I've never finished WoT either... (I think) I have three untouched books. I should really get on that... but I'm reading things I like better at the moment... and most other moments.

...And the old Band... I definitely do NOT remember that  :dry:  :ph34r: You can't prove otherwise. Those boards weren't saved. Not that I would know anything about that. I wasn't around back then, you see.

By way of welcome...And as a token of my good will, I present to you a gift; These two droids. These two bottles!

500-1000ml-800x8001.jpg

The smaller one provides Unlimited Maple Syrup (Free of Import Tax) by way of a miniature black hole connected via wormhole to... Michigan apparently. And the larger bottle supplies Very Limited Maple Syrup, but can be used to drink various forms of alcohol from once emptied. Complimentary Caps are provided to prevent spillage of Brew (A criminal offense by any standards).

Omnomnom! This means pancakes! 

PANCAKES FOR ALL! I shall make a BIG stack!

Greens my favorite color! I like pizza if I had to choose one thing. Hmmmm what's your favorite WoT character?

Ugh.. that's like the hardest question to answer... I like Nyaneve because of how she started out as stubborn and fierce but insecure at the same time... I like Moiraine because... well mainly New Spring... I like Mat because he's charming and has a winning personality... I like Perrin because of his connection to the wolves.. I like ..... I could go on forever you know... 

Basically I just like characters who are multifaceted and a bit unpredictable :biggrin:

What kind of music do you like to listen to?

My favorite color is indigo.  A deep blue that appears purplish.

My favorite food at the moment is salad. No, steak. No, salmon.  I CAN'T DECIDE!

My favorite WoT character is Moiraine. And Egwene. And Amys. And Tam.  And . . . well, you get the picture.

I listen to Christian rock. Like Skillet and Red and Thousand Foot Krutch and 7eventh Time Down and . . .

I listen to everything too... I like layered music where I have to work a bit to sound out the different parts and such... I'm a proud band and choir geek, though I no longer am a member of anything  :rolleyes:

Ladies and Gentlemen!  Our featured act tonight is the Band of the Red Hand Ramshackle Band, with their never-ending long-lasting yet fascinating newly released single, Jak of the Shadows, featuring:

Flue/piccolo: Daruya

Clarinet: Sooh

Horn: Horn

Guitar/bass: Thane

Drums:  ?????

Okay, so who/what else do we need in our band?  Aside from some vocalists, obviously . . . :laugh:

Actually there is a thread somewhere where we actually have listed each member who could play something.

I myself spent a long time while in school playing the trumpet. I was in choir for a couple of years to.

Sooh it sounds like we have a lot in common!

A Jak of the Shadows-playing band seems like a requirement. Can I have a tambourine as well as my clarinet? I have a feeling that would fit well :biggrin:

Looks like we do have several things in common Davrick!

Archived