DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome Sooh to the Band !

Thane Vakarian

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where's a red arm when I need one?

Im right here shows Davrick his RA armband. Now Im QUITE willing to spotfine myself........on woe conditions

a) you tell me what the Charge is

and B will be laid after you answer A. and trust me it will be a spotfine I WONT want to do.

Assaulting a senior officer? Lol I'm mostly joking here.

Anyhoo....I haven't read the last 3 books yet either. I think if Dice could find a way to get to the States, he'd strap me to a chair, tape my eyelids open, and put the book on an automatic page turner and make me read them. :wink:

THIS!!! SO MUCH THIS!!!!

Brid, I'm in the States so I'd offer to do that for dice . . . but the weather y'all are having up there would totally prevent me from getting there.

Sorry, dice! Does the thought count for anything? :laugh:

What if you went in Summer?? there may be points in it for you.....

Then that makes dice, what, in his mid-life crisis?

Would like to point out that Horn has been here longer than Dice and Dice has only been here longer than me by a few days. Now do we really want to continue with the old jokes? *glares at everyone*

;0p

Wrong. Profiles currently show us both in 06. But you forget my Banded...that before there was a Dicetosser1 there was a Dicetosser. I ORIGINALLY joined in 02.

No.....i remembered after I posted it and since I was on my phone and it's 300am, I was too lazy to change it. Hee hee. I stand corrected my dear, old banded. :0p

Anyhoo....I haven't read the last 3 books yet either.  I think if Dice could find a way to get to the States, he'd strap me to a chair, tape my eyelids open, and put the book on an automatic page turner and make me read them.  :wink:

THIS!!!  SO MUCH THIS!!!!

Brid, I'm in the States so I'd offer to do that for dice . . . but the weather y'all are having up there would totally prevent me from getting there.

Sorry, dice!  Does the thought count for anything?  :laugh:

What if you went in Summer??   there may be points in it for you.....

Then that makes dice, what, in his mid-life crisis?

Would like to point out that Horn has been here longer than Dice and Dice has only been here longer than me by a few days. Now do we really want to continue with the old jokes? *glares at everyone*

;0p

Wrong. Profiles currently show us both in 06. But you forget my Banded...that before there was a Dicetosser1 there was a Dicetosser. I ORIGINALLY joined in 02.

Band years, not DM years! And the old Band doesn't count-- it officially closed!

(how do I have this many posts in like two days? I really need to learn to shut up more!)

No, no this is not allowed (the bolded part). Talking/posting is GOOD!  Do lots of it!

Hey, wow, I have a higher post count than dice does... *looks awed* :laugh:

for now maybe but remember every time they have rebooted DM we lost all our post counts lol  I think we have lost them like what? 4 times now?

also horn I was around in 04 bro. briefly but still.

Sooh  no slowing down! Full post ahead!  Activity is what we need and your enthusiasm will probably be contagious. For eg I cant remember when a welcome thread went for 4 pages and was fully active the whole time. Its great!!

So wanna go with part B dav?? part B is i charge myself with that. But when i WIN my trial you do DOUBLE the spotfine i give but the fine will change by one word.

Deal??

Abuse of powers!!

No its not  its just certainty of our Laws. Theres no WAY I lose that trial.....

Newbies take note of this little altercation...you need to understand the Rules      and how to break them without getting spotfined.  2 points to the newbie   sooh dar or ryrin who can tell me why I can get away with assaulting Dav

Archived