DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Cleanse the Tower - Black Tower Mafia Day 2

Darthe

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I asked Darte if the taint would be a part of this game. He said it's part of the time nechanics and that it could appear in the scenes, and then PAFO.

Cult could be possible since the dreadlords turned people. But Darthe wrote 'mafia', not 'threat' or any other word. And they always had to be 13, not that that stopped me from giving mafia a recruit in my BT game. Anyway, I think we have a mafia but it's good to try thinking out of the box.

I'll go back to my vote on Dice. I could also vote Thane or those with few posts.

My towlist is Ley, Locke and Kivam.

[v] ## Dice [/v]

I asked Darte if the taint would be a part of this game. He said it's part of the time nechanics and that it could appear in the scenes, and then PAFO.

Cult could be possible since the dreadlords turned people. But Darthe wrote 'mafia', not 'threat' or any other word. And they always had to be 13, not that that stopped me from giving mafia a recruit in my BT game. Anyway, I think we have a mafia but it's good to try thinking out of the box.

I'll go back to my vote on Dice. I could also vote Thane or those with few posts.

My towlist is Ley, Locke and Kivam.

[v] ## Dice [/v]

How risky would it be to pull off something like that D2? If indeed there's no mafia, then it'd be a win... but if there are, t ime is lost. Not too uch, seeing the days have been kept quite short.... opinions?

A quick no-lynch majority (6 more rapid fire votes) costs almost no time at all.

I forgot about this game.

CLIFFs?

EP was the day 1 lynch.

I'm a CPR doc, targeted WoT (competing train) last night. 

WoT was the only death (no mafia kill), and flipped as a Babysitter (also a doc with a kill ability).  Hence my "no mafia" suspicions, particularly given the hints in the opening scene and lack of win condition in town PMs.

In this type of no mafia game you're describing, how would the win conditions be set up?

In my game (McCarthy Mafia), the town won by no-lynching twice in a row.

Were lynches called vaccinations or something?

i've looked through the opening post, and i can't find anything about win conditions indeed... 

Now, just so i understand hings right: Should we achieve a no lynch by voting 'no lynch', will the wolves get a double kill or not?

The mafia would get an extra kill when the 192 hours runs out. And, every time the time runs out. 

I forgot about this game.

CLIFFs?

EP was the day 1 lynch.

I'm a CPR doc, targeted WoT (competing train) last night. 

WoT was the only death (no mafia kill), and flipped as a Babysitter (also a doc with a kill ability).  Hence my "no mafia" suspicions, particularly given the hints in the opening scene and lack of win condition in town PMs.

Once is a coincidence

Twice is mechanics.

I will no-lynch if one more night turns out to be no-mafia kill. 

Oh bugger.

Sorry EP.

Time to cast the net a little wider. Starting with the two posters who just posted and didn't want to be seen saying anything about EP being Town.

This post by Ithi sounds wrong. Not just telling oh-sad-we-mislynched but also nudging those who didn't. 

Even her vote on EP was bad. Just when he was starting to get heat and she puts her vote on his train. 

EP's tone is becoming increasingly posturing.

[unvote]

[V]## EP[/v]

Also - do we need to do hashes or is that just some fashion?

[v]##Ithi[/v]

In this type of no mafia game you're describing, how would the win conditions be set up?

In my game (McCarthy Mafia), the town won by no-lynching twice in a row.

Were lynches called vaccinations or something?

No. It was communist hunting (mccarthyism), so just called lynches. NKs were the lynchee "naming names" - i.e. getting to take down another player with them

Archived