DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What fantasy pet(s) would you have if you could?

Elgee

It can be something "real" (ie something wild in our world, but which can become a tamed pet in your fantasy), or it can be a completely fantasy pet.

I wouldn't mind something like this:

elf-princess.jpg

Isn't that absolutely adorably cute??

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Community Administrator

A dragon, without hesitation!  One that was cute as a baby, but will grow up into something I can ride!   <3 <3 <3

After I saw "How to Train Your Dragon" for the first time, I tired to convince my dogs that they were baby dragons...  It didn't quite work.  :P

I don't think there are any dragons big enough to match the one I'd want (since it's one I made up for a book I've writing) 

But it's huge and black, is 3000 years old, and can destroy a village with a single breath of fire. 

Ok, well I would have a dragon hatchery where I'd keep Game of Thrones style dragons:

gameofthrones_season4_dragons.jpg

And I'd keep them in a very large dome aviary (to keep them from eating local livestock and children of course):

Gary-img_0015x.jpg

Unicorns:

Unicorns-are-real-je-CF-9F-CF-9Fis-group

Hippogriffs:

Hippogriff.png

Phoenix:

Phoenix-mythical-creatures-28605111-800-

Panthers:

panther6.jpg

Ok, well I would have a dragon hatchery where I'd keep Game of Thrones style dragons:

gameofthrones_season4_dragons.jpg

And I'd keep them in a very large dome aviary (to keep them from eating local livestock and children of course):

Gary-img_0015x.jpg

Unicorns:

Unicorns-are-real-je-CF-9F-CF-9Fis-group

Hippogriffs:

Hippogriff.png

Phoenix:

Phoenix-mythical-creatures-28605111-800-

Panthers:

panther6.jpg

We have wild panthers around my great-grandma's place. Haven't seen them around in a little bit though.

Archived