DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Kynwric's Support Thread

U4ea

I didn't get many pictures, unfortunately! I was manning the Social Media Tent all day! I did get a front row seat, though!

Kynwric won his first bout, but lost the second, which put him in the loser's bracket (double elimination). He promptly won the next round, then fought a bye fight. Which put him in the semi-finals! I list track of the rounds after that, but he was one of the last six fighters left! His last fight was the hottest part of the day, and he took a nasty tumble before he went down.

He was seriously awesome!

I made it to the sixth round in total, lost to a good friend and exemplary man who was announced for the Chivalry that evening. I'm extremely pleased with how I performed, especially considering the heat. 

I won my first round against Lord Eion, lost to Sir Adric, beat Sir Geoffrey, had a BYE, beat Master Edward in Spear, lost to him in Great Sword and Beat him in Saber to advance. Then lost to almost-Sir Thomas Alfred in Glaive (this is the bout I had the tumble in), he took my arm and it became much more a wresting match thana  fight as I had to try and either hit him with a thrust or close and use the butt-spike; and lost again with Sword and Shield in which he threw a beautiful speed wrap to my head and killed me.

I didn't realize how far I was until the best 2/3 random matched weapons started. 

Photo's can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/gwydion.aplewyllen/media_set?set=a.768616113173001.1073742064.100000738572038&type=3 and many other in this fine gentle's albums from throughout the day.

It is the most number of rounds I've gone in a Crown, second deepest into the list.

Archived