DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be nice and spoiler this one

Plus, it wasn't even a strong or self-evident connection you made. And even if it was, that connection might just sit there without being resolved (as in we might not get info on either Dice or Hallia for quite a long time, if ever), for a long time, so you have made a connection on tenuous ground to say the least, and you can sit there acting confused about the situation as long as possible if you're scum.

Underline is just horrible.

What's horrible about it? 

It seems an awful lot like you have been overplaying how confused you have been all game. You're one of the highest posters and have posted somewhat consistently, yet you act like you're constantly behind or don't know what's going on. You could still be town cause you do seem to get confused easily or mebbe it's you trying to avoid a NK, but if you're scum you could easily use that along with other stuff to keep acting confused and fly under everyone's radar.

Well, claim now or forever hold my peace.

I get info when a certain trigger is hit. I don't choose the info and I'm not allowed to divulge the trigger or that would break my role and I'd get mod-killed. 

I know that Dice was honest about his role. Not sure if that makes him worth reviving and we don't know info about the other people we lost but that's another debate. 

Town PR, Anti-Towns come at me bro. 

:laugh: if you think that qualifies as a town "PR".

I'll indulge you tho why not. What info did you get that let you know Dice was telling the truth? You don't have to say what the trigger is but you can or should still be able to reveal that if you're not lying.

Sorry this may be rambled

It was done over 3 days between classes

##vote AJ.
Seems a good place to start. He's been irking me a lot on my read and seems to be deliberately obtuse (word of the game it seems)
Len has claimed not town like twice now
Amega is pretty dam scummy as well IMO

Des I read as town, but like I said, his role makes me think tom is mafia though post wise I read him as null pretty much (maybe town if I had to choose)

I shot ithi (random.org did actually) last night
Hypothesising seems to be doing more harm than good hence reveal

Turin I feel is town actually.
Cloud if mafia IMO. At first I thought it was cloud being cloud but the more I read the more I thought it had mafia motives

Um, what else
Csarmi is annoying. He's been sitting on the verge all game with me. One minute I think He's town, the next mafia.
The way he handled dice votes has him as a mafia lean ATM

Yea ok I'm off to bed. I stayed up far too late doing this
Night all. I'll be more active now that I've caught up fully

Good catchup posts. Good to see you're town again :biggrin:

*townbrofist*

I disagree with your read on AJ (and starting to lean scum on Turin again) but overall I def like most of the points you raised.

@Dap - compulsive Vig?

Well, if you find nothing better to do, you can always shoot me.

:rolleyes: @ martyr play

Read the words. It says when they read Ithi was dead, meaning they saw someone else killed her.

Also Despo claimed mafia when he talks about a separate mafia team. Why would he think there are two? Maybe because I am not on his team?

And what sort of bizarro game is this where Despo needs Ithi to try to convince him I am not town?

Sheeping is a new look on you, Despo.

Did Turin just admit to being mafia in two straight posts?

Well then.

I don't have as much time as I used to, dude.  Therefore I post less.  Therefore, I have less control over the discourse.  That's not necessarily a bad thing though.  I've played like this in the past and it works just as well as long as I read carefully.

Thing is you've been roled as scum a couple of times recently and so far this game... your play is very similar to those other two. I'd much rather have the 'ol obvtown Wombat back so I wasn't uncertain on you still. Guess we'll see tho.

Also, changing alignments, no coroners, and possible revival sounds like a perfect scenario for a Saulus or Judas imo.

Altho I actually was thinking the same sort of thing, this could actually be the basis for a wifom argument on Dice's behalf should he get revived later on.

i think tina's scummy.. why you no make case tina

Why are you focusing on just her? Others have also fos'd you recently yet you ignore them and omgus the person whose fos is easiest to dismiss/respond to? Scummy move bro.

And what sort of bizarro game is this where Despo needs Ithi to try to convince him I am not town?

Sheeping is a new look on you, Despo.

Is this just Turin saying that Despo doesn't need any encouragement usually to say he is not Town, or is he saying he is not Town.

I'm still quite sure he is fibbing about being vanilla in this Game.

Turin never responded to this, and in fact I don't think he has often responded to any of the jabs Ithi has made @ him. Not looking good for him.

What if this is all a dream?

Is it just me or is Wombat trying to subtly dismiss every post I make.

I think it's more that some of your posts are good, and some seem like you being overly paranoid and tinfoiling (spouting conjecture about outlandish theories or concepts).

I am still wary of him tho.

i didnt call you brain dead tina. you implied that your self. I cant help if people dont want to read.

You sure are whyme frymeing ALOT lately. I think I was right about you before in that you were genuinely frustrated, but that it was a scummer being frustrated over being fos'd for an honest misunderstanding. Nothing about your recent posts gives me any indication of a townie alignment however. Welcome back to my scum pile.

You know what's the funniest thing about this game?

No one is trying to find the supposed SK or Mafia team.

Not sure what is suspicious about my role. If I can get info if my trigger is hit, why the hell would Darthe let me tell you all what the trigger is?

The idea that anyone is vanilla town is preposterous. Csarmi might be the reviver who can revive himself because he apparently could not care less if he dies.

Despo or Tommy is scum. One of them. Lenlo or TG is another scum pick. Rags might be the last one, or a really really really lazy town. He's not replaced though so there is that.  the whole scum team might be some combination of these fine folks.

##Vote Lenlo

LOL. You talk about no one scumhunting when that is EXACTLY why a few are so comfortable with voting you. You had pretty much zero scumhunting type posts throughout the game before your recent panic scramble fos's.

Also, you're saying no one is going after the SK when there was tons of talk about who could fit that bill.... as well as Dap coming forward and admitting to the kill on Ithi. Bleurgh on your part hehe.

##unvote Turin

##vote RTE

So, what did your search find? Impart your wisdom on me. What convinced you?

I wonder how different this game would be with coroner reports... We don't even know when we are mislynching and here comes another one.

I'm not going to tell you :P

... You prob should have. You were after all RTE's biggest fan till you apparantly "saw it". It would be for town's benefit as much, or more than, RTE's.

And ftr I dunno what AJ and Cloud "saw" /shrug

No, just things to consider once you mislynch.

How do you realistically expect me to shift attention away from myself?

And am I wrong? Does Despo still have your grapes and only lets you post when he says it's ok now?

This is just terrible. How in the world would town know we had mislynched with you? This just looks like a garbage attempt at fearmongering, and it even has some snarkiness to boot!

Scum.

Also funny is how many people have clearly come out and alluded to being scum without scrutiny.

Oh wait, my teammates are voting me for town cred! Go team!

See scum.

See scum scramble.

Scramble scum, scramble!

Time and energy I lack.

I also lack a VC and knowledge of the deadline. Could have time tomorrow possibly though.

These type of posts just disgust me sooooo much. So you don't have the time to properly defend yourself (altho you're happy with drawing out your defense as much as possible) but you have time to respond to all of the recent posts you were responding to??? Blech.

Won't have time to add to my suspect list with more info till tomorrow.

And then even after Cloud gets you a VC, you still try and continue delaying the inevitable. Bleurgh.

Where did all this talk about a Reviver come from? I thought it was just a joke someone made on Ithi.

Did you read the thread? There has been talk about people being revived since D1 when Dice claimed that if he was lynched and revived he would come back as Town.

Don't worry though. Turin will still get lynched tomorrow.

Why put off until tomorrow those you can mislynch today?

Lol and then you start fearmongering too Turin? Again, how would town know they had mislynched? Picking up on the "mislynch" thing after RTE started using it just makes you look awful Turin.

Why put off until tomorrow those you can mislynch today?

Moar fearmongering. I love it.

How is my pointing out that you wanting to lynch me would be bad? I am merely pointing out that you are sitting there setting up lynches for the next day. I'm VT so there is less loss in all. I might even get revived if the coroner results get published later.Who knows????  Nice Buzzword tho. You still never really showed any examples of me being FRANTIC iirc. 

Actually Turin you were the first to drop the buzzword when you mentioned being mislynched in a game that hasnt had a flip yet.

And if you think losing a VT wouldn't be that big a deal, why did you remark on it in the way you did in the first place? Cloud was right, you WERE fearmongering there.

Is DM being annoyingly slow for anyone else? Like it's not that the page takes forever to load, it's navigating through it... that wot took WAAAAAY too long to craft. Even typing stuff out is annoying when you try to put in line breaks or something.

Anywho, TL,DR is that RTE is obvscum scrambling and trying to delay his lynch as long as possible, Amega is back to looking like scum for his whyme fryme, and Turin looks stinkier than ever, and Dap is LOCK CLEAR. Also Cloud's bizarro reversal on RTE is troubling (went from hardcore defending him to all of a sudden trying to act like he is pushing him harder than anyone), Wombat is still on my radar, and Csarmi is pretty much safe to put on ignore (he could be town since he falls into OMGUS traps easily as town, but even if he is he's spouting nonsense) for continuing to act confused about everything.

I ran out of time to do any iso's on the lurkers tonight, hopefully tomorrow I'll get more time. And Tommy voted RTE right? If so I still won't be able to hammer, oh well /shrug. If he moves his vote or unvotes I can show yall my hammer vote will be counted and I would LERVE to hammer scummy RTE

I don't have to

The second I hit post all of my words are sung out loud by an ethereal voice from the heavens.

There's no excuse for being behind if you have the second most posts in the game, period. Oh and don't ever tell me you don't troll... when that's exactly what you're doing and why you even admitted as much all amused after Wombat pointed out how dumb it is for you to act behind when you're one of the top posters.

Omgus traps as in anytime someone fos's you, you start thinking that person could be scum. You do this all the time as town.

You're safe to ignore because nothing you've said the entire game has really been helpful. Just you spouting nonsense and spam.

I wonder who DM pissed off that they've carried a grudge like this for so long. It's obvious that this site has been targeted specifically by hackers, and there's no good motivation for it since so little money flows through this site and I doubt many use it for personal e-mail.

Times like these is when it would be nice to be staff again, so I could /popcorn the banned users forum lol

There's no excuse for being behind if you have the second most posts in the game, period. Oh and don't ever tell me you don't troll... when that's exactly what you're doing and why you even admitted as much all amused after Wombat pointed out how dumb it is for you to act behind when you're one of the top posters.

No, I never troll and you know that.

And I do not act behind. I am behind. What does post count have to do with how much you're behind? Exactly nothing. My post count is so high mainly cause I have posted a lot pre-game (and at the start of the game) and because I tend to write several smaller posts instead of a big one. This is a matter of personal style.

Also the underlined: that's not what Wombat said. There was nothing about "acting".

Who needs excuses BTW.

Omgus traps as in anytime someone fos's you, you start thinking that person could be scum. You do this all the time as town.

Yea right.

Nope.

What I'm seeing here is that I've attacked you (completely un-attached to current events, it's based on my read-up and I even said so) and then you're trying your best to dismiss what I'm saying by calling OMGUS (on no idea what grounds... Maybe you FOS'd me recently?).

Worse, you're obviously sure that I'm town (only have to read the last couple of your posts to check that).

You're safe to ignore because nothing you've said the entire game has really been helpful. Just you spouting nonsense and spam.

Again, let's pre-empt anything useful Csarmi might say.

If you're havin' forum problems I feel bad for you son,

I got 99 problems but Cloudfare ain't one.

I'm the fun patrol on the scum patrol
Foes that wanna make sure my casket's closed
Scummers that say he's "Town Mysterio"
I'm from the net stupid what type of facts are those
If you came up with votes on a bad FOS
You'd celebrate the minute you caught a gambit yo
I'm like forget cloudfare you can kiss my whole mental
If you don't like my lyrics you can press fast forward
Got beef with meta if I don't play they don't know
Still in tha game and won't change so
Go on ahead and try to ISO
Make a good case, it gets called weak by Despo
I don't know what you take me as
or understand the intelligence that TG has
I'm from nowhere to nowhere but I ain't dumb
I got 99 problems but DM ain't one
Hit me

99 Problems but DM ain't one
If you having Cloudfare problems I feel bad for you son
I got 99 problems but DM ain't one
Hit me

Back from the god forsaken mountains of colorado.

Oh and I'm voting Womby cause his tone during Dice's lynch gave me the feel he knew he wasn't mafia. Ie: Womby is mafia.

Plus I thought Amega's case was kinda weak considering Ithi's alignment wasn't revealed although I think most will agree she was likely town. Womby band wagoning like that was gross.

If someone knows Dice's alignment they need to come forward.

If Dice was mafia then my thought on Womby is out the window but i would say either Dom or Turin were his teammate. They both look dirty in relation to him.

Lol is this some kind of joke?  Dice claimed "not town."  Of course he wasn't mafia imo.  I don't know it, but let's just say I'm 95% confident on it, K?  What kind of mafia claims 3rd party?

>.> <.< >.> No idea.

I'm voting for Cloud.  I'm down with lynching AJ, but I don't want to let Clud of the hook yet given the way he dropped off the radar.

And Len is Len.  I don't try to understand him.

Thats for the best really.

I wonder if Len really is Not Town and is having a quiet giggle that everyone thinks that he's just joking.

I would never do that.

Stumpthi: Probably town (See what I did there?)

Town:

Salami - Doing his town thang

Turin - Not as active as usual but nothing stands out

Tina - Town Lean

Mish - Typical Mish thus far

Andrej - No real issue with his play thus far, good activity

Wombat - Typical play. Don't know what Scum Wombat looks like but he looks fine so far

Suspicious:

Des/Tom - Suspicious Hydra is suspicious

Amega - Don't know much, what I do know this game isn't great, want to hear more

Cloud - Play so far looks town to me but the absence is suspicious

No read:

Dap - New

TG - No substantial posts to make anything of, random votes

Lenlo - Quiet. A bit suspicious but mostly not sure what to make out of him, too few posts.

Rag - Where is he?

## Vote Amega - Show yourself.

This list is crap. Almost as bad as some of the ones I make when I dont want to give any real views. Town leans, saying people are their typical selves when they arnt and his scum list isnt even a scum list, its a suspicion list without much of anything going for it.

Then he jokes off Mishes vote. I do that alot as scum, actually in general but you know, to. Not looking good for RTE.

It is said that he has no pants.

Is he Scottish?

Yaaaay scottish!

CSarmi is still not posting any real content.

He's asking others for their thoughts and pointing out things that have happened, but he's not actually saying anything about what he thinks. It's all very fluff.

Another to be wary of I think.

He better cool it with that, thats my job.

Well, claim now or forever hold my peace.

I get info when a certain trigger is hit. I don't choose the info and I'm not allowed to divulge the trigger or that would break my role and I'd get mod-killed. 

I know that Dice was honest about his role. Not sure if that makes him worth reviving and we don't know info about the other people we lost but that's another debate. 

Town PR, Anti-Towns come at me bro. 

No guarantee this is a town role. Both town and scum would love more info with this setup. Its also to unreliable to be depended upon. This is also most likely a kitchen sink kinda game so EVERYONE has a role.

AJ are you dumb
Lenlo are you scum

If I say yes will you believe me?
This is the first direct hint I've seen of yours that says your are mafia
What are you up to?

Having a good time. Seeing how ive done it twice im not sure why im alive right now though.

There were 8 pages posted between n0 and dawn
We got 72 hours

9hours per page?

No way. If it was this then the next phase is going to be like half a month.

I'll play this weekend! I'm hosting a complex game and work has been destroying me on top of that.

This isnt like the Tommy ive seen before. But ive also only played 2 games with him soooooo... makin a note of it.

You know what's the funniest thing about this game?

No one is trying to find the supposed SK or Mafia team.

Not sure what is suspicious about my role. If I can get info if my trigger is hit, why the hell would Darthe let me tell you all what the trigger is?

The idea that anyone is vanilla town is preposterous. Csarmi might be the reviver who can revive himself because he apparently could not care less if he dies.

Despo or Tommy is scum. One of them. Lenlo or TG is another scum pick. Rags might be the last one, or a really really really lazy town. He's not replaced though so there is that.  the whole scum team might be some combination of these fine folks.

##Vote Lenlo

Wanna elaborate on those picks? Cause your just stating people is scum without any real justification.

RTE, if you're gonna use meta, learn people's meta first.

Boooo meta.

Here Wombat makes one big jokey/fluffy WoT. Thats not something ive seen him do much of. Thats actually something I would do. Feelin bad about Womby.

In the end Womby and RTE my scum votes. Gonna go with ##Vote RTE

Also I kinda wanna vote Darthe and see if that would do anything. Win the game by lynching the mod, destroy the matrix!

When the group selected RTE he saw it in their eyes.  Confusion.  Fear.  Hatred.  He felt their need for death and so went willingly to his fate.  

RTE has been lynched.

Above, the shallow moon began to wane in the sky.  It would not be long before a fae sky revealed the truest darkness.

It is now Night.  You have 18 hours.

Oh hi Mish :smile:

Yes back to life.

I've never played in a game where there was no coroner.

I've mostly been playing by getting emails and stuff ... and I've just had a thought. Has anyone else been coloured in red so far in their death scene? I think Pral was but I don't remember anyone else being coloured in.

I might be totally wrong about that though. I need to find a way to get back to the beginning and check.

Archived