DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome Thane Vakarian to the band!

Davrick

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Watches Dav like a hawk* (The new recruit seems to have his rules down pat) 

Hi Thane, WELCOME to the BAND! I'm Cass/Eb - the Cav's current RA (redarm) *Hands you an armful of (carefully sealed) drinks*

I already like your style - the real-life sword fighting, music, work ... this:

cavalry? hmm... well, as i said, i need to get to know all the players ;)

:biggrin: We Cav are definitely the best players the Band has got! Think about it, we've currently performed the most pranks, have an entire order officially dedicated to mischief and technically, can wield whatever we like as a weapon once atop a horse - swords, bows, daggers, we've got them all too! PLUS, if you look at the dude in your sig the right way, he totally looks like he's riding a horse *nods*

:biggrin: We Cav are definitely the best players the Band has got! Think about it, we've currently performed the most pranks, have an entire order officially dedicated to mischief and technically, can wield whatever we like as a weapon once atop a horse - swords, bows, daggers, we've got them all too! PLUS, if you look at the dude in your sig the right way, he totally looks like he's riding a horse *nods*

I think you mean second best maybe.  I'll let the featherpluckers and horsepooscoopers duke it out.

Welcome to the Band Thane :)

Paints a target on Ebbs back, then starts flicking popcorn at it

So there's the AA which stands for many, many things (awesome archers in this case), the horsepooscoopers (even a stopped clock is right twice a day) and the waterdrinkers... easy choice, I think

*spills some ........water on jea*

Really?

Mmmm!! Popcorn!!! 

*Turns around, lightening-fast, and catches some in her mouth*

Thanks BFG!!

(Thane, did you see those Cavvy-reflexes??)

i dunno for u but it smelled like vodka ... not water

DAV!!! It better not have!!

aha... well well.... i have to say that i am flattered that everybody wants to recruit me :biggrin: I'll do the official thing and go through the recruitment process (once i can access it) and we'll see where i shall end up ;)

*snaps his fingers and has 2 carts of the best brew, ale and mead be brought in* Magic palms are nice, being in charge of 30-35 knights is better :tongue:

and, yes, before i forget.... *has some snacks brought in, including a REALLY REALLY big bag of popcorn*

oh, yeah.. no spilling drinks.... i already got that rule ;)

Mmmm!! Popcorn!!! 

Thanks BFG!!

Grins and starts mixing sheep poo I mean marshmallow to the popcorn

<<<

>>>

:whistles:

Mmmm!! Popcorn!!! 

Thanks BFG!!

Grins and starts mixing sheep poo I mean marshmallow to the popcorn

<<<

>>>

:whistles:

i think i'll stay away from the pop corm :tongue:

Welcome to the Band Thane! Im Dice and im the LG of the Cavalry.

Brawl? All in :) just, let me finish my drinks first, not going to spill or waste some fine booze :biggrin:

I sense a future Sarm here

Now, as for a little bit about myself:

My misses got me to join the best fighting group in the world :) I figured i could add some experience, seeing i'm an active sergeant at The Knights of the Four Quarters, a dutch medieval reenactment group. So, yeah, i swordfight in real life :P Sword & shield, longsword, simple dagger.

Can't spill many details about my boring work, but i work for a security company ;) I used to work as a firefighter, but that changed a couple of years ago when i moved to belgium.

Totally a metalhead, played in a few bands, did some great gigs. Still have all my gear (details can be given if wanted) and play occasionally. Will do a review about the meet & greet plus concert i went to from my fav band, Iced Earth.

that's all for now ;)

So Knights huh?  Did DJ or I mention we are Knights? SIR DJ and Dice of the Cav at your service!

Sounds like you're Infantry material in the making!

Dream on tin pot boy!

Hands Thane a Banbun  to drink and hangs a surcoat on him that reads FUTURE CAVALRY MEMBER!!    ALL OTHERS  BACK OFF!!!!   BY ORDER OF SIR DICETOSSER!!! on both sides

Archived