DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Clash of Divinity - Advanced Mafia - Day 7 - Reckoning

ReleaseTheEvil

Tom ive found you scummy since d1. First chuckles now you

your vig claim was semi vettable so i had you as not god. I never discounted it thoufh

the fact you changef your claim and played like you have has mafe me sure you are lying and therefore not town and my best bet of agod

Okay, Dap is simply tunneling beyond the point of reason now.

I've been pretty sure this guy is a god since the game started.

He hasn't claimed anything.

Let's go for it.

Vote Dap

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I need a result in 24 hours", thundered Xi Jinping. "I don't know what you are going to do but if we are not finding a God by tomorrow, you all will be spending the rest of your sorry lives in prison"

Jim Johnson sighed. Ever since Jinping took over, they have been put to work as a mule. Like a sweat factory. Some of the scientists were worried about their family who might have lost their lives in the destruction that had preceded. Even though the rains had stopped, bouts of lightning had destroyed numerous buildings and killed thousands. Where there were no attacks, people suffered heat strokes and famine.

"We will try our best, sir", he resignedly uttered. "But, I might have something for you. We found this in the temporary office of Obama before he disappeared."

Jim opened a disheveled and torn blanket and presented a trident within it. The Trident of Zeus.

"Wait, is that an artefact from the Gods?", Jinping asked incredulously. He immediately dialed a number in his phone and talked furiously with someone in Cantonese. And, gave a sly smile.

********************************************************************************

Zeus had civilized this earth. Ever since he arrived in this multiverse, he wanted to build a civilization which not only would thrive in its glory but also dominate others. He had empowered numerous individuals to undertake his works, begot many children with human consorts, taught them everything he knew. The civilization had briefly flourished but failed in his absence.

Now, he was back. Better than before. But, he had to destroy other Gods before he could begin his work. Varuna, the Hindu God was already lost. The sneaky Amon Ra was difficult to find.

He had already infiltrated NASA under a human guise. Everybody had ignored him thinking that he was a simple scientist engrossed in his work. He had convinced everyone that he was engrossed in finding a way to kill the Gods. Unfortunately, the sight of his long-lost Trident distracted him.

"Power", he thought. "Once I lay my hands on my trident, nobody can kill me".

He heard a ping and a surprised cry from the scientists nearby. Before he could turn, someone cried out and pulled a gun and shot him point-blank.

Darthe - Zeus - Mafia Greek Elder God has been lynched. 

It is now Night. You have 24 hours.

IM GONNA ROLE CLAIM

I'M A TOWN JOAT

N1 CHUCKLES USED 1X COP ON GF AND HE WAS TOWN

N2 I USED 1X VIG ON CHAE

N3 I USED 1X DOCTOR/RECRUIT BLOCK ON SELF

I AM NOW VANILLA BUT STILL TOWN 

And earlier you claimed Chuckles hadn't sent in a Night Action on D1. Not to mention, as others pointed out, that you wasted your Docter/Recruit Block.

I'm not in a cult

I am town

I have always been town

Therefore you should take Dice and I off the table for today

This is not even up for debate 

If you keep pushing the point you will convince me you are not town 

Dem arguments too strong. If it hadn't been night I'd vote you.

I don't think you get it. Nobody died last night. I protected myself. Ergo: they took a shot at me and I would have died if I hadn't self doctored.

Oh yeah sure. And we totally hadn't agreed that gods could most likely decide between kill or recruit.

Dap I viewed Tommy last night and would have the night before if i hadnt screwed up because of his lying about the day vig and the way the turin stuff happened. I trust him til tonight because i have a viewing. Then i become skeptical again.

I am unrecruitable. I wont be surprised if GF is now cult but im hoping he was unrecruitable too. It doesn't make sense for me to be the only unrecruitable person. Town would have slim odds of winning if that was the case. Whether a JOAT would be unrecruitable i have no idea.

As for darthe.  I know he got it wrong with Rags. I know its possible he is mafia. but i think hes playing town. If everybody disagrees with me and wants to lynch him i will go with that cause god knows ive been wrong in my reading of Darthe before.

I think i said this before  im wary of the quiet ones. Something about some of Leys posts feel offf to me but it is purely a gut feel.

Daps just gotten very active. This could be a scum Dap trying to get some town lynched. It could be a town dap who suddenly got into the game. I could definetly live with a lynch on him but i wouldnt lead one. im too unsure.

Golden hasnt done enough for me to get an idea on.

I think it's more likely that he used his NA on you than the other way around...

1. Turin - Varuna - Mafia Hindu Elder God - Lynched Day 2

2. Chaelca (Mentored by Csarmi) - Melinda Sandberg, Supreme Commander of the League for Humanity, Town Mayor - Killed Night 2

3. Andrej - Manmohan Singh - Vanilla Town - Lynched Day 1

4. Darthe - Probably Recruited by Turin

5. TheRagnorak - Pope Francis, Vanilla Town - Lynched Day 3

6. WBK Ley 2.0

7. GF - Probably town Doc but could be recruited, dunno

8. Hallia, Kim Jong Un, Town VanillMod-Killed Day 4

9. Dap

10. Chuckles Tommy - Town JOAT

12. Ley - David Cameron - Vanilla Town - Killed Night 1

13. Golden

15 Dice - Town Cop

Looking at this list

The people most likely to be gods are:

WBK/Ley2.0, Golden, and Dap

I still believe Dap is a good god candidate due to scummy D1 and has not claimed anything

Golden has not claimed anything.

Wait, he just said he's not recruitable.

If that's the case, it's between Ley2.0 and Dap.

Thoughts?

Major huge donkey slip. You just said you were only looking for ONE god, or you'd have said "Ley2.0 and Dap are gods". Bye bye Tom.

I am unrecruitable town, you're gonna have to deal with that.

Dice: please check Dap or Ley.

GF: please protect Dice.

If people are getting at me like this I doubt they will kill me since there's only one god left and they still need to keep me alive for mislynches. Do not bother protecting me.

You are either misreading me or have no choice but to focus on hyper-specific reasons to put doubt on me

Do I care which it is? Not particularly. This is the first time I can even remember you caring about this game enough to go after someone.

I assume you see a chance for town to lock this game up and you're rustled. I understand that.

Do not worry, the end will be swift for you.

The only reason I didn't go after you all of day 4 was because Dice's "read", but with every post you make I'm starting to doubt it a bit more. Of most people, I have doubts, but of you, I barely have any doubts left. If you want, I can give you a summary of how it went for me:

You got into this game guns blazing and doing everything and more, fake claiming Vig (I actually suspected it was fake from the start, but to be honest I wasn't against it, as it did indeed stir the game up a lot), but as I am pretty sure I said in my first catch-up post after you got 10 pages in one night into this game, I thought you were either an agressive townie or a scum trying to survive by being that agressive no one would have the time to look at you. When you claimed the kill on Chael, I wasn't entirely sure anymore. Not because of you killing a town - that stuff happens - but because it was at night (why claim Day Vig when Nigh Vig or JOAT has the same effect?), and because we by then knew from Turin that gods could either kill or recruit. Maybe Chuckles decided to recruit Chael N1 and failed, which made you decide to kill her?

After, it went from bad to worse. Day 3 was okay, but then Day 4 came. The night before, you had the chance to recruit Dice (if you still want to keep up that PRs are unrecruitable, let's just solve that right here:

@GF: Can you be recruited?). The next morning, he said you were town very early. Now, I do not know, of course, what Dice's opinion about it is, but I know that MOST people around DM feel like innocent reads should not be revealed instantly. And then, you decided to go ahead and fake claim you had shot Darthe. That's where it really started to be looking weaker and weaker to me. You have, by now, admitted you did NOT shoot him. My question is, why do you use THAT, and not REASONING, to get a case on Dap going? Is it, by any chance, because you do not have a case? Then, in all back and forth talk you two had, he looked better to me. Every time. And then, you once again claimed, this time a JOAT. Now, of course it's not always the case, but it's normally 4 abilities, of which you can use one per night. Sure, sure, go ahead. The cop view is possible, but at the same time a safe fake claim too. So I can't say anything about that. The Vig kill - I don't like it, because Chael didn't really seem like a danger to me, and I'd have prefered seeing it on one of the Rags/Darthe, considering that WIFOM was going already, but you might disagree about that. A matter of opinion. The third one though. That's where it stings. You claim, to 1) Be UNRECRUITABLE. I'm sorry, but I'm not going to buy that. If Cop and Doc are unrecruitable, that's one thing, but JOAT is anything but an essential role. 2) It does not make sense from a mod point of view to make someone who has an ability that makes someone unrecruitable unrecruitable himself 3) If you truly are as good as you look like in this game, you would not be self-using it if you don't use half the ability. Is it really that bad to die, if you do it with a list of who really shouldn't be trusted?

The rest is right up this page or probably the last one. The biggest bang being that you said you were looking between TWO players, with TWO gods being searched. Well, everyone who was truly searching for MULTIPLE gods, would say "that means these two players should be gods" (of course ignoring the fact that Darthe turned out being one).

PS Two more things:

1) I believe i haven't said this yet, so I'm saying it now: I'm going after you, because you are certain scum to me. Noone else is. When you're dead, I'll look for the next one.

2) Stop saying things like "the end will be swift for you" when it's clearly not working. Do you really think I'm that afraid of something happening that I'm going to back off because you're saying that? Maybe a few years ago, but not anymore. And to be honest I believe no one around here is going to do that, except probably the really new players.

@GF: Can you be recruited?

Dude. You do realize this makes you look bad right? Half the players in the game are not recruitable. Turin said gods have a recruit mechanic. It's night and you're asking someone to confirm you can recruit them, they are recruitable. This is either an epic fail or a god flailing.

Who didn't even 

The only reason I didn't go after you all of day 4 was because Dice's "read", but with every post you make I'm starting to doubt it a bit more. Of most people, I have doubts, but of you, I barely have any doubts left. If you want, I can give you a summary of how it went for me:

You got into this game guns blazing and doing everything and more, fake claiming Vig (I actually suspected it was fake from the start, but to be honest I wasn't against it, as it did indeed stir the game up a lot), but as I am pretty sure I said in my first catch-up post after you got 10 pages in one night into this game, I thought you were either an agressive townie or a scum trying to survive by being that agressive no one would have the time to look at you. When you claimed the kill on Chael, I wasn't entirely sure anymore. Not because of you killing a town - that stuff happens - but because it was at night (why claim Day Vig when Nigh Vig or JOAT has the same effect?), and because we by then knew from Turin that gods could either kill or recruit. Maybe Chuckles decided to recruit Chael N1 and failed, which made you decide to kill her?

After, it went from bad to worse. Day 3 was okay, but then Day 4 came. The night before, you had the chance to recruit Dice (if you still want to keep up that PRs are unrecruitable, let's just solve that right here:

@GF: Can you be recruited?). The next morning, he said you were town very early. Now, I do not know, of course, what Dice's opinion about it is, but I know that MOST people around DM feel like innocent reads should not be revealed instantly. And then, you decided to go ahead and fake claim you had shot Darthe. That's where it really started to be looking weaker and weaker to me. You have, by now, admitted you did NOT shoot him. My question is, why do you use THAT, and not REASONING, to get a case on Dap going? Is it, by any chance, because you do not have a case? Then, in all back and forth talk you two had, he looked better to me. Every time. And then, you once again claimed, this time a JOAT. Now, of course it's not always the case, but it's normally 4 abilities, of which you can use one per night. Sure, sure, go ahead. The cop view is possible, but at the same time a safe fake claim too. So I can't say anything about that. The Vig kill - I don't like it, because Chael didn't really seem like a danger to me, and I'd have prefered seeing it on one of the Rags/Darthe, considering that WIFOM was going already, but you might disagree about that. A matter of opinion. The third one though. That's where it stings. You claim, to 1) Be UNRECRUITABLE. I'm sorry, but I'm not going to buy that. If Cop and Doc are unrecruitable, that's one thing, but JOAT is anything but an essential role. 2) It does not make sense from a mod point of view to make someone who has an ability that makes someone unrecruitable unrecruitable himself 3) If you truly are as good as you look like in this game, you would not be self-using it if you don't use half the ability. Is it really that bad to die, if you do it with a list of who really shouldn't be trusted?

The rest is right up this page or probably the last one. The biggest bang being that you said you were looking between TWO players, with TWO gods being searched. Well, everyone who was truly searching for MULTIPLE gods, would say "that means these two players should be gods" (of course ignoring the fact that Darthe turned out being one).

dr-lol.gif

Leyrann's long nonsense post?

Raise your hand

@GF: Can you be recruited?

Dude. You do realize this makes you look bad right? Half the players in the game are not recruitable. Turin said gods have a recruit mechanic. It's night and you're asking someone to confirm you can recruit them, they are recruitable. This is either an epic fail or a god flailing.

Didn't realize this, and yes, that was stupid. The other 99% of my post still stands though.

ley i gave an early result on tommy for a couple of reasons

1  darthe was already voting him

2 after the day before it was obvious he would be the target

3 he was town

4 i was heading to work shortly and didnt want him lynched before i got back

GF!!!  Please do NOT answer Leys question tonight. perhaps not at all

Archived