DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Greetings From Santa Claus

tonnalea

Hey folks,

This is something that I've been doing for my daughter for the last few years, and now she looks forward to it every year.

If you visit the Portable North Pole site, you can make a message from Santa to your kids. It is a really great way to get 

them excited for the holiday AND to get them to work a little harder on getting rid of a bad habit. If you would like, Santa

will even send the child a Birthday wish on their birthday as well. :smile:

It is just a really fun way to get the little ones excited and I love watching my daughter's face when she watches the video

message (it is emailed to you). Her little eyes light up and she is all smiles. 

Anyway, I thought I'd share. Oh, and around Christmas time NORAD will also be doing the 2013 Santa Tracker on Christmas Eve.

You can pull this up and the kids can watch Santa fly around different parts of the world and track him on a map so they can see

how close he is to their house. 

Portable North Pole (Message from Santa) 

NORAD Santa Tracker

lol I watched the Santa Tracker last year LONG after my daughter went to bed. It is just done so well, and Nik and I were trying to figure out around

what time Santa should be dragging the presents out of the hiding spot and putting them under the tree. Lots of egg nog was had that night. :p 

• 2 weeks later...

These are AMAZING!  TOTALLY going to have to start doing them with my daughter this year, as she is 3, and really getting into the presents and Santa stuff. 

LOL!  We were at the store yesterday, and there was an older gentlemen with a Christmas bat on (like what Santa wears) and my daughter started squealing "Its Christmas Daddy, Christmas!" lol

Archived