DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

nerp

mmeeshal

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's going well Meesh. Have been more or less gone for a while myself too, but I'm back forever now.

@shadow: Talya is still around too... And TMD sometimes pops in. Not sure if I can think of any other members from that long ago.

NERP TO ALL NEW ARRIVALS TO MY THREAD

TRESSSSSSS :wub: *snuggles*

(I really wanna ask while I'm thinking of it, did you get tired of kicking my butt in scrabble?)

I got burned out on word games for a while. Methinks I'll be ready to jump back into 87 games of Scrabble, Words With Friends, and What's the Phrase in a month or so :laugh:

@shadow: literally don't remember you, I'm REALLY SORRY :o and I'm not really around but hey we managed to get some other people to surface so that's something ehehe :laugh:

@Ley: couldn't stay away, eh? :tongue: I used to be like that but my desire to be on the internet has been decreasing so I'm rolling with it. I'm actually ready to finally revive the Dutch-school pm though if you're up for that. If not, that's cool but I'm restarting my language goals one way or another. Also, I thought about ditching the color but I just couldn't do it. Color ftw.

JEEZ PANCHI THAT'S A LOT OF COLOR IN ONE POST :o

Hola Tina!! How ya been! :laugh:

@Tress: :o That's a lot of games. You were the only person I was playing any game with so it didn't even cross my mind you'd be doing a bazillion of them haha :S That's CRAZAY!

Jesucristo it's TMD

(As I conclude this post, the username shadow walker begins to tug at my memory but I'm still not positive i remember you, yikers, plEASe refresh my memory, it's been so long)

Archived